Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any bros have recommendations on high-pay jobs with flexible hours?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Ideally with any education it requires not costing too much, like if there's some cheap or free online training I could do to get into it.

Something where the skill is in so much demand that it's hard to cancel you via bullshit.

Maybe even something you could do anonymously online so that reputation does not affect your ability to earn money. Like for example coding under an alias.

I would even be fine getting paid in bitcoin or whatev and using that to buy groceries or some shit.

In the past I had normie-like aspirations of pursuing a "career" but it seems like a cucked gamble given how easily it is for people to unfairly ruin your career tracks with drama, and not a good investment of time at least in most fields with how their PR and shit works.

Tech consultant. IT consultant. But you will need grind for 5-10 yrs and ideally be somewhat NT.
Heating plumber.

All you need is to be able to read and do simple math, you can make enough money to sustain yourself while only working 2-3 gigs a week.
This too but by the time your maybe 40+ you will need to be more selective about your jobs.
ie derailing

suggest careers, assume I have only a kindergarten education
Also consider aviation technician, car mechanic, factory mechanic, pilot.

Heating plumber.

All you need is to be able to read and do simple math, you can make enough money to sustain yourself while only working 2-3 gigs a week.
aren't apprenticeships long?

Tech consultant. IT consultant. But you will need grind for 5-10 yrs and ideally be somewhat NT.

This too but by the time your maybe 40+ you will need to be more selective about your jobs.

Also consider aviation technician, car mechanic, factory mechanic, pilot.
How would one find those oppurtunities, Ive tried indeed but they never call

How would one find those oppurtunities, Ive tried indeed but they never call
You have to follow a plan in a certain precise order or be giga NT/normie fag to pull it off.