Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any brocels use weed?

• Yes, I smoke regularly

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, I smoke regularly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes, I rarely/never smoke

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I rarely/never smoke

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
T

TingusPingus

Greycel
Is weed a good cope for you? (poll question)

Last edited:
glowing homer simpson GIF

No officer, And you glow.

never gotten high but a frend who has looked like he was not doing so well. if youve ever smoked though it tastes like shit and burns so idk I prefer alcohol...

I don't use it

I wish I had an access to it

I use edibles more than I smoke.

Weedcel gray negro

I quit. Weed is shit and destroys your brain.

When I move out or have the opportunity yes.

@DarkStar
You're weed expERt, aren't you?

I have better coping mechanisms

I plan on smoking next month for the first time ever, how to avoid leaving any traces which can lead to my mom finding out once I make it back home? @DarkStar any two cents?

@DarkStar
You're weed expERt, aren't you?
I knew someone would tag me here jfl

I wouldn't call myself an expert though.

Nowadays, it's ruined by normies, but it used to be seen as more of a thing for "outcasted" types
I plan on smoking next month for the first time ever, how to avoid leaving any traces which can lead to my mom finding out once I make it back home? @DarkStar any two cents?
Try & use a vape or edible if possible, but of not, try & also change shirt or something before you go home.

Switch shirts, or wear a hoodie while smoking and remove the hoodie afterwards. Also, joints and blunts tend to reek more than a pipe, so use a classic bowl or another non-paper related method. Eyedrops are good for redness too

Dont underestimate the stench