Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any brocels here like modding their games?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★★
I remember playing with this one a few years back in botw through an emulator where you could replace one of the horses with a lynel
530-90_61494d536a059.jpg

Re4 kuixM88TYJ
Re4 BUpXUrf6cD
Granblue fantasy relink 82UiuDKFBO
Granblue fantasy relink xIfvlt8WbM
Granblue fantasy relink HB7CChJH4D
Tales of Arise tvLyCNIaCZ
Tales of Arise a9RD2ZsLho

If there is a girl then i will mod her. I also like adding or replacing existing cars in games like GTA.

I mod Skyrim a lot. It’s actually probably not great for my health because it’s basically a replacement for real life.

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Been meaning to get into Genshin modding. Do you have any recommendations of starting points? Even a website etc. Would appreciate it.

What is the first game?

I mod Skyrim a lot. It’s actually probably not great for my health because it’s basically a replacement for real life.

Been meaning to get into Genshin modding. Do you have any recommendations of starting points? Even a website etc. Would appreciate it.

What is the first game?
"basically a replacement for real life." fr thats why it is one of the best copes who knows where vr and tech will take us

Never really modded Genshin but avoid nexus and gamebanana if you want something more lewd, people posting a lot of mods on loverslab https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179948-genshin-nude-mod/page/285/ ofc if you want something for lolis you need to dig deeper
What is the first game?
RE4Remake
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2050650/Resident_Evil_4/

Yeah, modding is a requirement nowadays. I used mods to remove blacks from my games like fallout4 and skyrim. That's what has to be done for it to be tolerable.

If I was a pccel then I would be modding like crazy.

(Especially the anime girl mods:feelsEhh:)

I like modding the classic Bethesda games. Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim are so much better with mods.

I like modding the classic Bethesda games. Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim are so much better with mods.
Really like how accessible it is for modders with the supplied tools and engine but it runs like shit overall and is not maintained well

Never really modded Genshin but avoid nexus and gamebanana if you want something more lewd, people posting a lot of mods on loverslab https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179948-genshin-nude-mod/page/285/ ofc if you want something for lolis you need to dig deeper

RE4Remake
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2050650/Resident_Evil_4/

Thank you.

nude mods only :ha..feels:

If I was a pccel then I would be modding like crazy.

(Especially the anime girl mods:feelsEhh:)
Skyrim special edition is 8 years old at this point, so I don’t know that you need a super modern pc to get good fps and graphics. That one game modded contains hundreds or even over a thousand hours of 3d waifu harem coomfuel immersion and gameplay mods.

Thank you.

Skyrim special edition is 8 years old at this point, so I don’t know that you need a super modern pc to get good fps and graphics. That one game modded contains hundreds or even over a thousand hours of 3d waifu harem coomfuel immersion and gameplay mods.
I don't have a pc period :cryfeels:

I don't have a pc period :cryfeels:
Ic :feelsbadman: was also thinking, if you were to buy one, it probably wouldn’t need to be that expensive to play it. But also it’s kinda expensive regardless :feelsbadman:

Yeah, modding is a requirement nowadays. I used mods to remove blacks from my games like fallout4 and skyrim. That's what has to be done for it to be tolerable.
Capture

Ic :feelsbadman: was also thinking, if you were to buy one, it probably wouldn’t need to be that expensive to play it. But also it’s kinda expensive regardless :feelsbadman:
sell the cucksole and buy used pc parts and assemble it on your own

Yeah, I mod most of the games I play to various degrees, that's also one reason I prefer offline/non-competitive coop/local pvp games.

But usually I use mods which affect the gameplay, I don't use model swaps that often. Nude mods are nice in principle, but I rarely play games where they would be relevant. For example, in Stardew Valley, there is only pixel art and very rarely even a clothed picture where undressing would matter. Or in Satisfactory, where you don't see anyone in a typical playthrough. In other games, there are no nude/sex mods I want. For example, in Assassin's Creed, it would have been really nice had the sex scenes been explicit, but I don't think there is any mod for that.

I think the best nude/sex mods are for Skyrim and Sims 4, but unfortunately I have only shortly played the former and never the latter, maybe I should.

Arma 3 and game consoles

Too low iq and no attention span to do that

Too low iq and no attention span to do that
I legit got 84 on a test borderline retard it is the attention span brocel what do you like doing instead?

I use command cheats when i play Victoria 2

my fallout 4 mod list was around 400-500 mods, this is after i merged several gun mods and there various patches. most of this is guns and settlemnts mods, becasue the lewd mod scene is not that good for this game, mostly build massive setlments with many slaves and robots

skyrim was around 300-400, most where followers and clothes/armors, some graphics mods but not that extreme, the good and the bad about the lewd mods is the amount of content, the issue is that this is spread around various frameworks that needs alot of patches i even made some of my own. but in the end, i manage too fill the world with bitches of various bodies ready too do as i command.

Sims4 not that massive with around 50-100 mods, mostly wicked whims and animations, with some clothing, CAS and retextures

Conan exiles splendid game for singleplayer, just need devious desires and you good too go and worship derketo ( i like crom better ), i added various building and clothing mods ofcourse and use too use a body replacer but that was more issues than what is was worth. and the funny thing, the more slaves you have the more accurate you are too the original story, so collect foids laike they are pokemons.

this are the games i have modded the most, but i also mod almost all of my games. not always lewd mods, but i often have a few anyway.

my fallout 4 mod list was around 400-500 mods, this is after i merged several gun mods and there various patches. most of this is guns and settlemnts mods, becasue the lewd mod scene is not that good for this game, mostly build massive setlments with many slaves and robots

skyrim was around 300-400, most where followers and clothes/armors, some graphics mods but not that extreme, the good and the bad about the lewd mods is the amount of content, the issue is that this is spread around various frameworks that needs alot of patches i even made some of my own. but in the end, i manage too fill the world with bitches of various bodies ready too do as i command.

Sims4 not that massive with around 50-100 mods, mostly wicked whims and animations, with some clothing, CAS and retextures

Conan exiles splendid game for singleplayer, just need devious desires and you good too go and worship derketo ( i like crom better ), i added various building and clothing mods ofcourse and use too use a body replacer but that was more issues than what is was worth. and the funny thing, the more slaves you have the more accurate you are too the original story, so collect foids laike they are pokemons.

this are the games i have modded the most, but i also mod almost all of my games. not always lewd mods, but i often have a few anyway.
Have 360 in fallout 4 mod most games as well

I remember playing with this one a few years back in botw through an emulator where you could replace one of the horses with a lynel
530-90_61494d536a059.jpg
im a consoler so i dont do that shit it looks fun tho