Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any brocels have BPD?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Aka borderline personality disorder? It mainly is common in women but I'm diagnosed with it and unfortunately bc of that I can't keep friends. Also everyone hates people with BPD

I have many foid like trairs and disorders. I think I'm bipolar/borderline too

I have a fair number of symptoms of many mental disorders, including BPD. However, I won't get it checked out, I don't trust the jewish-psychological complex.

I have many foid like trairs and disorders. I think I'm bipolar/borderline too
It's brutal being borderline personality or bipolar.

I have a fair number of symptoms of many mental disorders, including BPD. However, I won't get it checked out, I don't trust the jewish-psychological complex.
Based. Don't take jew pills.

My personality isn’t disordered. This world is.

For what it’s worth, I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist with OCD and Social Anxiety Disorder. BPD is probably a lot worse than both of those.

For what it’s worth, I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist with OCD and Social Anxiety Disorder. BPD is probably a lot worse than both of those.
Oh, I actually have those too! I got social anxiety, OCD, and BPD. OCD is the worst.

Tbh at least I'm not autistic. Autisticels have it the worst especially if low functioning.
Yeah, being autistic might even be worse than being ugly.

No. I have ASD:

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

(All 30X Whole Genome Sequencing)
HapMap

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 57 13

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 43 38

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 43 09

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 42 11

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 38 29

It is. Bc even if you're average you're screwed. NT ugly men can do well, autistic can't.
True, NT ugly guys can oofydoofymax/betabux. Foids will never give an autistic guy a chance unless he’s good looking and/or rich.

True, NT ugly guys can oofydoofymax/betabux. Foids will never give an autistic guy a chance unless he’s good looking and/or rich.
Exactly. Although speaking of that my brother is highly autistic and hot and girls ask him out meanwhile I have better social skills and I'm alone. Brutal.

Exactly. Although speaking of that my brother is highly autistic and hot and girls ask him out meanwhile I have better social skills and I'm alone. Brutal.
Is he tall and/or good looking?

I've seen borders before

He's short but extremely good facial genetics. His hair growth is good while I'm here balding.
I’ve always thought that face > height. This just confirms it even more. Both are really important though.

Aka borderline personality disorder? It mainly is common in women but I'm diagnosed with it and unfortunately bc of that I can't keep friends. Also everyone hates people with BPD
Yes, I have it too.

I have schizoid PD which makes everything absolutely fucking boring, copes run of fuel quickly, drugs are the only thing that is fun for me.