Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any brazilian incel around here?

L

Lonely Wolf

Greycel
i live in brazil and for now blackpill is still very unknown here, i wanted to try to find more brazilian incels here so we can talk. i already have a group with some but I wanted to add more.

Tem vários, deve ser o segundo país com mais pessoas aqui depois dos EUA

Hispanic beaners too busy doing their 2$ a gram coke to be worried about being incel.

Also if they try to ascend and take one of cartel chadriguez’s 200 current girlfriends they’ll be turned into the funky town video guy

Hispanic beaners too busy doing their 2$ a gram coke to be worried about being incel.

Also if they try to ascend and take one of cartel chadriguez’s 200 current girlfriends they’ll be turned into the funky town video guy
South America is a sad place, a place full of mongrels

I rag on niggers a lot but Hispanics are just as bad tbh
Blacks have a lower IQ, a lower level of civilization, and are more violent and criminal.
c88.jpg

Blacks have a lower IQ, a lower level of civilization, and are more violent and criminal.
c88.jpg

Re: WHO ARE ALL OF THESE NEWBAGS WITH LOW POST COUNT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190485121Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:11 AM CDT
Silence, pitiful imbecile. Your inability to use proper capitalization quite clearly reflects your IQ-range. Perhaps you are a Negroid user?
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.

Re: WHO ARE ALL OF THESE NEWBAGS WITH LOW POST COUNT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190485121Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:11 AM CDT
Silence, pitiful imbecile. Your inability to use proper capitalization quite clearly reflects your IQ-range. Perhaps you are a Negroid user?
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
lol

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Mexico and Brazil are 2 different locations.

As a beaner, I Can confirm (in videogame)

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Mexico and Brazil are 2 different locations.
Imagine trying to differentiate between Mexico and Brazil. Basically the same countries with the same exact societal problems

Imagine trying to differentiate between Mexico and Brazil. Basically the same countries with the same exact societal problems
The political problems happening in both countries are not similar

I think @Mainländer

Beaners should take over muttmerica