Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any blushingcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I once beat someone up cuz I was getting bullied about how I blush all the time and my face b very red.

I still blush now. Not as often but it's really fucking obvious and visible and the redness doesn't go away for a while

Any blushingcels/redcels cured them blushing/being red all the time and how?

Brutal.
The only cure is the rope
Not gonna lie, I’ve always been curious about your condition. What is it called? And is there actually no cure for it?

I once read a study that blushing is actually a good trait since people find you more trustworthy.

@Saudade are you a blushingcel?

I don't blush

Weird because I’ve been told by whites and blacks that I’ve blushed before even tho I’m basically black

When i was younger, happens all the time. Now I'm not sure if it still happens, but if I get in a awkward moment, most likely it will happen. Anyone know how to stop it?

Yes I would still be incel if I wasnt red, but at least I would be human
I feel that, even if my skin wasn’t peeling I still don’t have chad bone structure. Rip.

I once read a study that blushing is actually a good trait since people find you more trustworthy.
legit. its far better than being shitskin.