Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Blackpilled articles/content on brainmaxxing?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Are there any sources out there that talks about brainmaxxing (improving biological intelligence) from a Blackpilled perspective?

Not ones that tells stuff like "anyone can do it :soy: :bluepill:"/ "just study harder bro:soy::bluepill:" , it must be ones that fully acknowledges that intelligence is genetic BUT claims there are a few things that could be done to make things a little better for brainlets (that aren't telling to "study more efficiently and harder").

I'm not a complete brainlet myself, but I'm kinda an IQlet compared with some spergs (I got tested at my Uni two years ago, got 118, while I know dudes who IQmogs me with 130 or 155), and I feel I'm at my limit; I can't quickly catch info and make conclusions on the fly like some classmates do.

I basically want to know what foods should I eat, and what meds should I take...

IQmogs me

have u tried nootropics
My psychiatrist prescribed me Modafinil several months ago, but I haven't ordered/used it yet.

Btw, I was a Ritalin user years ago myself; That shit didn't work on me except a for few times (eg, writing stuff)

Sleeping, exercise, healthy diet, stimulants help. But there is no way to "increase IQ" and turn yourself into a genius.

Sleeping, exercise, healthy diet, stimulants help. But there is no way to "increase IQ" and turn yourself into a genius.

I never really wanted to "become a genius", even if it was possible, it likely wouldn't be worth the effort.
I just wish I had a high enough IQ to ace exams, side projects and homework by just studying in the conventional way.

Just post here and LDAR hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back