Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any blackpilled advice for this 5'6'' man?

Screenshot 2022 04 30 15 23 23 50 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

muh FDS is not real life bro :soy::soy: all the userbase is larping bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

you can take the boy out of incels.is but you can never be able to take incels.is from the boy

move to a country with shorter men or suffer

give up, it is over

It isn't real life. Most couples irl are looksmatched and chad only is an incel meme
are you an incel? why do you talk about incels as you aren't one of us?

if you were right so ugly males would have ugly gfs, but we all know that this isn't the reality, ugly foids have chad
Ugly foids may get fucked by chad but they’re not in LTR with him. Don’t mix it up

if you were right so ugly males would have ugly gfs, but we all know that this isn't the reality,
Even below average men can get gfs. It's really only the very ugly men (such as myself) who cant. Also I never said that ugly men can get gfs, just that the couples who do exist are mostly looskmatched
ugly foids have chad
You're either trolling or haven't left the house in a while

He should just buy a gun and maybe dig a deep inescapable well and have a dog named Precious

Even below average men can get gfs. It's really only the very ugly men (such as myself) who cant. Also I never said that ugly men can get gfs, just that the couples who do exist are mostly looskmatched

You're either trolling or haven't left the house in a while
Bottom 30% or so according to that one survey

Bottom 30% or so according to that one survey
It's probably lesser than 30% maybe 15-20 max if we count out the volcels and autists

Reincarnationmaxxing is the only hope