Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any Beercels or alcoholcels here?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I feel good when I down 3-4 cans. But any more I puke up.

I forget my subhumanity when I'm slightly drunk. I feel like I'm a chadlite. It's strange.

Löwenbräu is my fave tipple.

How much do you weigh? I barely weigh 60 kg and after 4-5 I feel awfully sick to my stomach

I used to drink heavily in teenage years. Sometimes more than 10 cans in one sitting. Nowadays I hate alcohol and I don't drink anymore.

I used to drink heavily in teenage years. Sometimes more than 10 cans in one sitting. Nowadays I hate alcohol and I don't drink anymore.

I don't drink often. Maybe once a month I'll drink 4-5 cans in a sitting.

@Personalityinkwell drinks a lot I know

beer is amazing, but i drink in moderation. Like one beer a day. I drink spirits occasionally. I love the feeling of intoxication, allows you to temporarily forget the futility and meaninglessness of your existence.
Nah weedcel tbh.

same

I haven't drank lately due to the quarantine but when I was a full blown alcoholic I could go through 6-7 16 oz tall boys and 3-4 shots of rye in a night. It's not worth the hangovers, shakes, getting fired from work, etc. I'm truly an addict and can't stop at 1-2 or beers. Binging is too tempting. Maybe if I was rich I'd retire into a sea of booze.

I'm a beercel. I don't get drunk but I like beer. I like Tecate.

@HumanTrash
@ScornedStoic

Alcohol used to be my primary cope. I was a completely functional alcoholic. I'd have 3-4 beers or an equivalent amount of whiskey each day. And maybe take 1 or 2 days a week off to recover if I got too drunk. Basically I'd wake up each day with a mild hangover and just got used to that. I could never drink as much as I would've liked, or I'd get too hungover to function and be able to get into work and do my wage slaving.

This cope didn't last though. I started getting bad liver pain and was very overweight. I looked bad. Eventualy alcoholism lead to more serious life problems. It was just a cope, and eventually made everuthing much worse. Now the rope is my only good option.

Last edited:
I'm a beercel. I don't get drunk but I like beer. I like Tecate.
Tecate is the best tasting for me. Mexico have the best beers overall. Right now I just do a 40oz bud ice with ice cuzz it's cheap. Am 150lbs bi d way.

i was drinking for like my whole life. i had a break from where i was 21 to 26. the last 3years i have drunken very much. over 10 beers (often much more) aka 0,5l every 2 days... i have now a little brake
I always drink until I have nothing left (whole case of beer)

same here