Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any basement-dwelling-cels here?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
What do? I do nothing but be on the computer and basically that's it for most of the time. I basically don't leave the house.
I've no good vidya games to think of and I don't know any good series or movies (feel free to recommend).

I really wanna cease existing, even going to sleep is fucking annoying now.

Same.

What kind of movies do you like?

Basement dwelling NEET reporting

I watch movies/tv, read, browse .is, fap, drink, smoke, just do whatever i want tbh.

I only leave my room to take lonely walks in the forest and maybe tune out too..

Existence is suffering man. We have to constantly distract ourselves from ourselves.

Same.

What kind of movies do you like?
Horror films, fantasy films and I like medieval stuff.
Basement dwelling NEET reporting

I watch movies/tv, read, browse .is, fap, drink, smoke, just do whatever i want tbh.
Most of the time now I'm stuck at my home, only physically leave my house just to get something outside withing a maximal distance of about 10 meters. Most of the time I'm on my chair - Browsing this site and youtube. I try to play vidya but I'm sometimes stuck at some phase and it also gets boring so I need new games. I'm too low IQ to programmax and do anything that can give me money(I'd like to but I'm stupid).
I only leave my room to take lonely walks in the forest and maybe trip out too..

Existence is suffering man. We have to constantly distract ourselves from ourselves.
I don't have a forest in my area, nowhere to escape to. Is hunting legal in your place?

LMAO i fucking wish i had a basement love live in. it would be fucking awesome

LMAO i fucking wish i had a basement love live in. it would be fucking awesome
Its great dude. Its like a rent free apartment. I have a fridge and microwave in my damn room

yours truly. do drugs and things will be interesting again.

yours truly. do drugs and things will be interesting again.
I'm mental, I've been told if I do certain drugs I can go insane since my brain is damaged. I don't wanna be anymore fucked up than now.

I'm mental, I've been told if I do certain drugs I can go insane since my brain is damaged. I don't wanna be anymore fucked up than now.
I'm a depressed autist with bipolar and I'm usually fine on drugs.

Stay away from drugs like herion and coke though.

This is why you're incel :soy:

Wish i had a basement. Its so much worse when u have to interact or share spaces.

But i was thinking, we spend most or all of our time indoors like we are crippled or getting a disability check but most are not.

I just play dark souls all day, there's not anything good to life except for that.

I live in my parents attic

how old are you? you sound similair to me. started playing old games again and watch movies.

Live in mom's basement. Masturbate. Game. Rinse. Repeat.

Take time for yoursel and after a while you'd start to do stuff again.

I don't have a basement so i need to move out asap.