Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any baldcels here?if so have any done hair transplants and how is result? If not how do u cope. Hair=life

• Thread starter StemmaxxSEAcurrycel
  • Start date
StemmaxxSEAcurrycel

StemmaxxSEAcurrycel

Stemmaxxing 5'7" midget poorcel momocel currycel b
-
Fuck normies bringing up the Rock and Jason statham(he doesn't look good. Just a tallfag moneymaxx statusmaxxed)

Rock is over masculine and Statham has one of the best structures in the world. They don't need hair.
Hair is life if you don't have insane facial structure.

Should i steroidmaxx or what?

Minxodil and fin

You have to take fin anyway for the transplant

The other guy is right start with minox and fin. If you're not on fin especially it's pointless, don't listen to any snake oil salesmen telling you otherwise. There is RU (which i think is hard to get but not sure) and dutasteride (like fin but stronger, best to start with fin).

If you are already very receded (like NW4) it's unlikely these will do much, so you should get a hair transplant. In any case start by seeing a dermatologist and getting a prescription for fin if you need to in your country.

Already taking fin
Cant take min because of seb derm
I can still larp as nw2 tho
But its the Caesar cut i did mostly

Isn't fin an anti-androgen? So it makes you soy
It inhibits dht not t production
If u take it before full development it could make u soy
But after like 22_23 its safe.

But once i tried out spironolactone for 3 months high dose. It actually did make me soy. So i stopped it and fully recovered

They work in completely different ways. They complement each other

Minoxidil boosts hair growth, fin kills dht production and so it reduces the damage on the hair follicles and fights hair loss

Minoxidil for hair growth
fin to reduce hair loss
Fin increases test production by like 5-10% jfl. All it does it reducing 5-alpha r which stops test from being converted to DHT. So you have more test. But DHT is more androgenous.

Some people get gyno from fin because the extra test they get becomes partially aromatized, giving them more estrogen and thus gyno. Fin isn't soyish intrinsically but it can be indirectly for some people
The other guy is right start with minox and fin. If you're not on fin especially it's pointless, don't listen to any snake oil salesmen telling you otherwise. There is RU (which i think is hard to get but not sure) and dutasteride (like fin but stronger, best to start with fin).

If you are already very receded (like NW4) it's unlikely these will do much, so you should get a hair transplant. In any case start by seeing a dermatologist and getting a prescription for fin if you need to in your country.
"the other guy" :feelswhat::feelsmage:

Last edited:
It lowers DHT not test. It won't make you soy, your voice will stay the sane pitch and you wont lose muscle but some people report lowered sex drive. It is reversible if you stop taking it.
They work in completely different ways. They complement each other

Minoxidil boosts hair growth, fin kills dht production and so it reduces the damage on the hair follicles and fights hair loss

Minoxidil for hair growth
fin to reduce hair loss

Fin increases test production by like 5-10% jfl. All it does it reducing 5-alpha r which stops test from being converted to DHT. So you have more test. But DHT is more androgenous.

Some people get gyno from fin because the extra test they get becomes partially aromatized, giving them more estrogen and thus gyno. Fin isn't soyish intrinsically but it can be indirectly for some people

"the other guy" :feelswhat::feelsmage:
Lol sorry bro was on phone and didn't check the name

Last edited:
It's doable if your donor is good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back