Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any babyfacecels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
i hate being one. No foid takes you seriously and you are viewed as a kid. This can explain why some old ass foids are the only ones nice to me. I look about 15-16 and im in fucking college. What makes it worse is that I am a shitskin. Baby face only works on white people. Take Justin Bieber for example. Fuck I am doomed. I get beard mogged by almost every curry or arab. Even some curry foids have a more masculine face than me. Imagine being attracted to a baby faced shitskin JFL. The brown ethnics that do well almost always have a full beard and are high T. A baby face is savable if you are white. But if you are shitskinned, you are doomed. That is all

So true. A babyface is a death sentence for any ethnic

Kenneth Brian Edmonds[1][2] (born April 10, 1959), known professionally as Babyface, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. He has written and produced over 26 number-one R&B hits throughout his career, and has won 11 Grammy Awards. He was ranked number 20 on NME's 50 Of The Greatest Producers Ever list.

I was until I mustachemaxxed. I never get carded for cigarettes anymore, for example. When I'm totally clean shaven I always do, no exceptions.

Lose the beard and wear a 'stache instead. Beards can make you look like a millennial punk or soyboy if you're baby faced to begin with.

Good news for ethnics too because they can wear a 'stache better than most whites (who risk getting called pedophiles if they do) and Asians ( who look like they have pubes on their lips), especially currys and lationocels.

note: not saying it will make you GL, just less babyfaced

Kinda but I have facial hair to hide it

Yes bro, I look like a 14 year old due to my facial bloat, prey eyes, and inability to grow facial hair

What exactly is a baby face?

I was until I mustachemaxxed. I never get carded for cigarettes anymore, for example. When I'm totally clean shaven I always do, no exceptions.

Lose the beard and wear a 'stache instead. Beards can make you look like a millennial punk or soyboy if you're baby faced to begin with.

Good news for ethnics too because they can wear a 'stache better than most whites (who risk getting called pedophiles if they do) and Asians ( who look like they have pubes on their lips), especially currys and lationocels.

note: not saying it will make you GL, just less babyfaced
Some older curries have some thick ass mustaches

I’m the opposite.

Yes, I am. The only thing that has improved with my face is my jawline, otherwise people I know literally have went up to me and said that I look like a skinnier version of myself from freshman year of high school.

Yes, I look 5 years younger than what I should be so the only girls that are attracted to me are too young I would go to jail.

No bro but i think there are many babyfacecels

jfl people always say im older than i am

yes, baby face with recessed chin, only older mladies are nice to me, younger whores avoid me like plague.

I always get asked for ID and people treat me like I'm 14

Not exactly babyface but my face looks too effeminate and it’s hard to be taken seriously.

yes, baby face with recessed chin, only older mladies are nice to me, younger whores avoid me like plague.
damn bro it has never began

baby face and small frame is the number 1 death sentence its worse than being ugly with normal frame and height

baby face and small frame is the number 1 death sentence its worse than being ugly with normal frame and height

I cumulate so much with my subhuman genetics
Baby face : i take all fat in my cheeks +no viril trait but beard save me a bit
Small height : 5'8
Frame : small bone, waist and 120 lbs (+strugel To gain weight)
Small feet : 7 us (40)
Small hand : smaller than girl average
Small dick : 4,7 inch x 4,7 circumference

Foid are already laugh at me To all these point. They cant see someone with these stats like a man
I Try To change that with workout but i am pretty bad To take weight and muscle
But i am now at 145 lbs and i see some change with people but that still pretty bad

Elliott rodger is babyfaced framecel manlet imo. . .
I think if he wasnt babyfaced or framecel he would definitely ascend tbh..:feelsbadman:
OVER for babyfaced framecel manlet like me..:feelsseriously::feelsrope:
I literally get mogged by women everywhere I go..:feelsgah::feelsohgod::cryfeels::reeeeee:
Often mistaken for intern where I work because I look like a middleschooler..:woke:
Literally jealous of anyone who isnt a framecel..i wanna kms

Last edited:
Yeah, it's awful. I always get the "You look so young" comments. Which basically means it's over. I'm 18 now, I doubt it'll get much better.

having babyface is brag tbh ngl.

Babyface is better than horseface, for what it's worth.