Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Auscels here?

M

McDoo

Greycel
Thinking of visiting some family there, is it as terrible for us as everyone says?

You mean Chadstralia. Imagine Inceldom in America, and it's a 100x worse.

Which city are you visiting?

@Animecel2D
@NEETard
@IncelKing
@N-Digger
@>50IQcel
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@SoyUnPerdedor
@ovrload
@Ritalincel

@Animecel2D
@NEETard
@IncelKing
@N-Digger
@>50IQcel
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@SoyUnPerdedor
@ovrload
@Ritalincel

I am an Auscel too.

depends on the area

I wish I was ngl

The great thing is that it is the most quiet here.

And the fact that people can live their lives peacefully and bash the (((corporate media))) and (((government))) daily instead of being like burgers and believing everything they say.

You should move here, it is less cucked but frankly having an even worse dating market. Wages are better than burgerland, but house pricing is shit because of all these turkish/greek/chinese real estate investors.

The ethnics here are pretty based as well and not cucked like the UK or US.

The great thing is that it is the most quiet here.

And the fact that people can live their lives peacefully and bash the (((corporate media))) and (((government))) daily instead of being like burgers and believing everything they say.

You should move here, it is less cucked but frankly having an even worse dating market. Wages are better than burgerland, but house pricing is shit because of all these turkish/greek/chinese real estate investors.

The ethnics here are pretty based as well and not cucked like the UK or US.
Huh I thought normies in burgerland bashed the government more than Aussies do. How is the dating market worse tbh
You should move here, it is less cucked but frankly having an even worse dating market.
Nah the foids are too high T

Last edited:
How is the dating market worse tbh

Huh I thought normies in burgerland bashed the government more than Aussies do. How is the dating market worse tbh

In burgerland, people legit fucking bootlick both Trump and Sanders. Look you might like their policies but bootlicking them is cringe.

We legit have a culture on not only bashing the government, but the Prime Minister and the Governors. When the bushfires were raging back in Jan, some poor Bogan (Redneck Australian) refused to shake hands with the PM and yelled at him for not taking this situation well, this was also a socially conservative PM as well.

If Trump came to some Redneck town in the deep South, or if Bernie went to the most liberal city in California, some people would literally prostrate to them. I don't hate Trump or Bernie but damn burgers got to stop worshiping their leaders as the next God-Emperor of Humankind.

The dating market is worse because of the fucking Brits. They decided to dump all their high T criminal Anglo Chads on the other side of the planet and they didn't think of the consequences. Next thing you know, Surfer Chads, Outback Chads, Croco Chads, Sydney Corporate Chads all dominating the market. I have a Chad Anglo friend, he gets 200 matches on Tinder and I have an above average Asian looking friend who only got one match on Tinder. Even some Ethnics here are more alpha than their counterparts in the world.

But if you're a sub8 male here, it will never begin for you.

Best to go to NZ, the men there are less alpha.

In burgerland, people legit fucking bootlick both Trump and Sanders. Look you might like their policies but bootlicking them is cringe.

We legit have a culture on not only bashing the government, but the Prime Minister and the Governors. When the bushfires were raging back in Jan, some poor Bogan (Redneck Australian) refused to shake hands with the PM and yelled at him for not taking this situation well, this was also a socially conservative PM as well.

If Trump came to some Redneck town in the deep South, or if Bernie went to the most liberal city in California, some people would literally prostrate to them. I don't hate Trump or Bernie but damn burgers got to stop worshiping their leaders as the next God-Emperor of Humankind.
Based bogan. Yeah you're right, the US is cucked beyond repair. I'm surprised the NPCs here haven't physically done something like that what with all the libcucks
The dating market is worse because of the fucking Brits. They decided to dump all their high T criminal Anglo Chads on the other side of the planet and they didn't think of the consequences. Next thing you know, Surfer Chads, Outback Chads, Croco Chads, Sydney Corporate Chads all dominating the market. I have a Chad Anglo friend, he gets 200 matches on Tinder and I have an above average Asian looking friend who only got one match on Tinder. Even some Ethnics here are more alpha than their counterparts in the world.

But if you're a sub8 male here, it will never begin for you.

Best to go to NZ, the men there are less alpha.
Over for ethnic/non chad aussies tbh

T mogs and low inhib mogs me :feelsrope: