Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any anime with suicide/suicide attempts/self harm?

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
Title, preferably set in modern times but any time period is fine

Moe lester1 1635682648

This you?

There is one currently airing called No longer allowed in another world. Its an isekai about a suicidal author. Its kind of blackpilling though because hes a chad and even though he is collecting a harem of girls he still wants to rope.

There is one currently airing called No longer allowed in another world. Its an isekai about a suicidal author. Its kind of blackpilling though because hes a chad and even though he is collecting a harem of girls he still wants to rope.
Sweet, thanks man. I'll check it out:feelsYall:

I am falling

I am fading

I am drowning

Help me to breath~

Watch lain

I am falling

I am fading

I am drowning

Help me to breath~

Watch lain
The suicide subplot was trivial throughout the majority of the show

Not an anime but oyasumi punpun(a manga) comes to mind. One of the most heart wrenching suicide scenes I've seen in all of media(even though it was a bitch of a foid)

I mean Evangelion is pretty brutal but I assume you've already seen it

How far were you into it?
When shinji almost ascended with asuka and that episode where they had to dance together in the robot

When shinji almost ascended with asuka and that episode where they had to dance together in the robot
That was pretty early on though, the story shifts to a darker tone later

I haven't seen eva too long too boring

I might watch the movies doe
It's only 26 episodes + the movie. I never watched the stuff after but I heard it was still good

Kids.is dont attempt this at Home

Theres a manga by the guy that did holyland called jisatsutou/ suicide island, its just alright but if you're looking specifically for something like this you might like it. It tries to be hopefuel.