Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any anime or visual novel about the world and humanity getting destroyed?

zunzun8888

zunzun8888

Fortify Personality
★★
i need anime that the world and humanity ends up getting destroyed like Third Impact in The End of Evangelion or Saikano. It can be visual novels that has a choice to end this world and humanity once and for all too. Any recommendation?

If you consider eternal war doomed then gundam, the UC series that is, eternal war that will never end.

UC is the 80s stuff mostly

If you consider eternal war doomed then gundam, the UC series that is, eternal war that will never end.

UC is the 80s stuff mostly
I have watched every gundam including unpopular ones like AGE and G-Reco.

Unfortunately none of them ends up destroying humanity entirely. Turn A Gundam has potential but Tomino was quite soy in this show. Rau Le Cruset from SEED is my favorite character.

I am thinking about Space Runaway Ideon as I once dropped it by around episode 10.

Ah man there was a VN I was considering that was like this. I’ll let you know if I find it again

Ideon's ending is bleak and bittersweet at the same time

For anime these take place in worlds where humanity is almost destroyed.
Seraph of the End
and
High school of the dead (echi)

Not a visual novel but if you like JRPGs then the entire SMT series.
There is an ending in SMTIV that is exactly what you described about choosing to destroy humanity forever.

Last edited:
i need anime that the world and humanity ends up getting destroyed like Third Impact in The End of Evangelion or Saikano. It can be visual novels that has a choice to end this world and humanity once and for all too. Any recommendation?
Attack on Titan

Seems like in every VN the world has ended or is about to.

Planetarian: The Reverie of a Little Planet
ATRI -My Dear Moments-
The Song of Saya

Last edited:
been hyped for the anime airing rn, been a while since we last saw a VN adapted into a show
Fingers crossed that more VN kino gets adapted and those yellow coons stop adapting isekai light novels