Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any AlcoholCels here ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I drink to numb the pain. Its pretty lit tbh. Also I smoke cigs.

No. I didn't use any thing to tamper with my mental state when I was younger.

I have dranked a whole 1L of Jagermeister.

I am weedcel lmao. Only thing stopping me from addiction is that i am at home almost everyday and i cant smoke because of that. I have to wait until him home alone or everyone sleeps. Luckily its kinda cheap where i am from i spend like max 30 euro a week.

No job, no drugs, no foids, no alcohol, nothing.

I dont know how I still exist

I stopped drinking totally many years ago. In my mid thirties a stopped getting that "super horny hung over effect" so it wasn't any fun any longer.

I am weedcel lmao. Only thing stopping me from addiction is that i am at home almost everyday and i cant smoke because of that. I have to wait until him home alone or everyone sleeps. Luckily its kinda cheap where i am from i spend like max 30 euro a week.
Used to be a weedcel too. Dosent the smell linger in the house ?

Drinking is too expensive for me. I would if I could. I barely even eat to save money.

For his sake...

Used to be a weedcel too. Dosent the smell linger in the house ?
I smoke on the balcony. I used to smoke in my friends house but he died this summer in a car accident because of a dui. Natural selection to be honest. I miss him though

Used to be an alcoholic but I quit in 2022.

I smoke on the balcony. I used to smoke in my friends house but he died last summer in a car accident because of a dui. Natural selection to be honest. I miss him though

I rarely drink. It's too expensive and there are better copes.