Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 18344
  • Start date
Deleted member 18344

Deleted member 18344

Self-banned
-
Like everyone else here, I've never had a girlfriend. Normally, this hasn't bothered me, but recently it has been eating away at me. I've never even tried asking one out. Should I do it? So many hot girls at work has been making me go crazy. What should I do?

If you haven't approached you should, you have nothing to lose.

Do what comes to mind.

I have never asked a girl out either. I wouldn't know how to.

I don't know what to do though.

Work is tricky because if you mess up you have to avoid that person forever.

I would say just talk to them over the course of a week or 2, then once you've built up enough comfort, ask for a number. She'll either say yes or no.

t. virgin who never had a girl say yes

Just approach, if your looks are on point, it will work.

You're a potential fakecel and volcel, not hating tho.
The dating pool offers nothing good except free and easy sex.

Don't expect to find a wife in the West, just slut it up bro and find a waifu elsewhere. Poor rural areas is where the prime pure/purer waifus are.

Saving you from an experience of pain, so when you might be with a foid you know what to expect out of her.

Last edited:
You're a potential fakecel and volcel, not hating tho.
The dating pool offers nothing good except free and easy sex.

Don't expect to find a wife in the West, just slut it up bro and find a waifu elsewhere. Poor rural areas is where the prime pure/purer waifus are.

Savings you from an experience of pain, so when you might be with a foid you know what to expect out of her.
I think I might be a mentalcel because I'm not ugly, but I just don't know how to properly interact with women. I even get nervous just talking to ones I have no romantic interest in. I have no idea how to approach one that I actually like.

Like everyone else here, I've never had a girlfriend. Normally, this hasn't bothered me, but recently it has been eating away at me. I've never even tried asking one out. Should I do it? So many hot girls at work has been making me go crazy. What should I do?

Have you tried becoming a Right-Wing Nationalist and fighting for the benefit of your race and homeland to retake it from the Unholy Alliance of Soulless Corporatism and the Radical Left?

Have you tried becoming a Right-Wing Nationalist and fighting for the benefit of your race and homeland to retake it from the Unholy Alliance of Soulless Corporatism and the Radical Left?
Already am.

I think I might be a mentalcel because I'm not ugly, but I just don't know how to properly interact with women. I even get nervous just talking to ones I have no romantic interest in. I have no idea how to approach one that I actually like.

That's a sign that you think ahead and is aware of your status and environment. You have every right to be nervous, even if a foid will accept you may be set up for a fall. Like being #metoo'd or friendzoned.

It seems that the only surefire way that you're wanted by a foid is to be approached by one.

So many hot girls at work has been making me go crazy. What should I do?
DO NOT approach or give off any type of hint that you are interested in foids at work. DO NOT. It will not end well.

Of course you should ask someone out; even I have done that. But don’t cold approach. Get to know her first and try to get her to warm up to you if possible. Good luck buddy boy, it’s tough out there for ugly males.

Do? Do?
You are asking people that haven't and can't. It's ovER for many men.

Ive never asked a foid out, why try when I know I will fail? But we really have nothing to lose so just do it

This is a bad place to seek potential relationship advice, friend