Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any advice on how to stop stuttering?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When I talk, especially when I'm speaking English, I stutter a lot, I can't help it. Does it happen to you as well. How do you keep it under control?

Don't know, I still have a bit of stutter but back then I stuttered A LOT and thankfully my mother took me to class to fix it when I was like 4 years old.
My cousin wasn't so lucky and he stutters a lot but it doesn't annoy me.

It happens when i think too much or too fast about what im going to say . basically u just think too much bout whatchu wanna say instead of just letting it flow . also it can happen when cunts interrupt you and you lose ur train of thought . i struggle with it sometimes . its kinda out of my control all i know is what causes it for me

Push your tounge onto the roof of your mouth when you speak.
it will make you talk slower

I stutter too

yeah. be Chad. Chad doesn't stutter because anything he says is validated by holes therefore low inhib. you can somewhat train it by forcing yourself to socialize and slowing the fuck down

Speak one word at a time (for mixed word stuttering)
Speak one syllable at a time (for single word stuter)

You can look for speech exercises

Frauding my voice helped me stop stuttering entirely and made my voice deeper

Speak slower, it helped me
full

I recommend reading something for 15 minutes every evening. I've had a similar problem because I don't speak most days and only say a word or 2 the other. Switch texts every month. Write something down or read any book you like aloud alone.