Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any advice on how to cope not rope?

Tariq

Tariq

NibbasBeTrippin
When your life is torturous there is always an urge to commit suicide, so it's good to have a distraction. I used to play video games 24/7 as a coping mechanism, but I did it so much that I got carpal tunnel. I can still type but if I do it to fast or to much I lose my hands for anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.

use a shotgun so you dont have to rope

incel plus dysfunctional hands. Your life is not worth living. Just meditate for years like a monk or something or just rope if you don't believe in afterlife

When your life is torturous there is always an urge to commit suicide, so it's good to have a distraction. I used to play video games 24/7 as a coping mechanism, but I did it so much that I got carpal tunnel. I can still type but if I do it to fast or to much I lose my hands for anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.
If there is nothing for incels in the outside world, might as well look inside. Maybe try psychadellics, idk
incel plus dysfunctional hands. Your life is not worth living. Just meditate for years like a monk or something or just rope if you don't believe in afterlife
many people become really religious from psychs, so maybe it could be the catalyst he needs

but I did it so much that I got carpal tunnel. I can still type but if I do it to fast or to much I lose my hands for anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.
I never even heard about such thing, its absolutely brutal. Try any cope you can think off. Tbh, i have no idea of what to propose. I dunno where you live, if there are any park or forrest area where are not so many people, maybe youd like to spend time there. I used to go to the nearest park and do photos. I spent whole summer alone in that park, though the time passed. Many terminal stage cancer patients in hospices are given chance to go out in park-like area for a while before its over, even if they are immobile

If there is nothing for incels in the outside world, might as well look inside. Maybe try psychadellics, idk

many people become really religious from psychs, so maybe it could be the catalyst he needs
I'm already an unorthodox Muslim and my religion bans intoxicants. I can't drink. Still, religiosity may be a good way to keep myself alive, thank you for the help I'll try to start reading and watching videos on my faith.

You need something to actually look forward to. If you like video games, I would say you need to do more than just play video games. You need to be a part of the community/fandom. Follow gaming news, track upcoming releases, talk on forums, etc.

I never even heard about such thing, its absolutely brutal. Try any cope you can think off. Tbh, i have no idea of what to propose. I dunno where you live, if there are any park or forrest area where are not so many people, maybe youd like to spend time there. I used to go to the nearest park and do photos. I spent whole summer alone in that park, though the time passed. Many terminal stage cancer patients in hospices are given chance to go out in park-like area for a while before its over, even if they are immobile
I'll try it thanks. I'll be able to go outside in a few days.

I'm already an unorthodox Muslim and my religion bans intoxicants. I can't drink. Still, religiosity may be a good way to keep myself alive, thank you for the help I'll try to start reading and watching videos on my faith.
Watching islam videos on yt is a good cope

If you are only going to half ass your faith, then do psychs. It will make you really really religious.
Also it isn't an intoxicant, it stops the thalamus from filtering data in the brain, which means you are actually opening your mind up more.
End of the day, only you know what's best for you.
Watching islam videos on yt is a good cope
zakir naikmaxxxing

There are many good sheikhmaxxed muslims on yt. Btw, op, what about Quran recitations? It is my fire exit cope
Honestly Ahmed Deedat is probably my favourite, since he is the original comparative religion expert that destroyed people in debates brootally and is the teacher of Zakir Naik. As a Jew, I would say he made me respect Islam a lot.

And I'm not sure what you mean? You trying to become a imam and lead prayers? Or you want to memorize the whole quran?

Honestly Ahmed Deedat is probably my favourite, since he is the original comparative religion expert that destroyed people in debates brootally and is the teacher of Zakir Naik. As a Jew, I would say he made me respect Islam a lot.

And I'm not sure what you mean? You trying to become a imam and lead prayers? Or you want to memorize the whole quran?
Tbh i never seen any ahmed deedat videos, i will definetely watch that. I like the videos about the things like repentance because they have most coping potential.

Reciting yourself is helpful as well, but i get more emotional and feel peace when i listen to someone reciting in a video.
Sheikh abudllah humeid and rashid mishary alafasy recitations legit make me cry outta nowhere. I just hear it and start crying till my head hurts, but i feel much mpre better afterwards

I'm a Qur'anist and I have been since I converted. We pray but our prayers aren't formal and we don't have to use Arabic, no convert Qur'anist I've ever known can recite Surah Al-Fatihah. That being said we do know the complexities of Arabic from the few of us who speak Fus-ha, or classical Arabic. Apparently Jahilli (Pre-Islamic) literature doesn't even always take the term salat to mean prayer, its roots being to follow something closely. Also the Hadith and especially the Sirah are probably accurate, but if you look at stories like the biography of Abdullah Ibn Salam (A converted Jewish Sahabi, or companion of the prophet, basically the first community to recieve the Qur'an) what he says doesn't really correspond to Rabbinic orthodoxy even at the time of Muhammad, which lends credence to the statement by God that the Jews of Muhammad's area around Mecca considered Ezra to be the son of God as the Christians believe of Jesus. They were probably of a small offshoot branch of rabbinic Judaism in Arabia that has long been extinct, whether you believe in the historical narrative of divine revelation, inspiration, or that he simply wrote it. I lean towards the first option. That being said, God's statements about Christianity may have been regarding some sect in Arabia as well, as they really don't fit with Christian Orthodoxy. It seems that Muhammad, baffled by these contradictory realities and certain of his experiences, may have concocted a conspiracy theory out of a single verse of the Qur'an in Surah Al-Bahkara 79:

"Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby."

This theory took root in the Muslim community, the idea of corruption in prior scriptures is so complete and deeply rooted in Muslim identity, that they will simultaneously demand acceptance by Qur'anists of the Chain of narration of Hadith, or Isnad, and reject the chain of apostolic succession and even the line of descent from Aaron as holders of accurate traditions. That is not to say that Islam is stupid, not even the most orthodox, blunt and straightforward interpreters of Islamic scripture and tradition are unaware of philosophical arguments for the existence and necessity of God as they see Him. Still, sects like the Muttazila were far more successful in forming coherent forms of theology than modern or classical scholars of Islam.

All this is to say that yes, I am Muslim, but I get takfired every time I say so to an Orthodox Muslim as I feel free to disagree with the prophet on religion and with God if I deem His actions to be evil, for instance I would openly serve Satan before I refuted all of the philisophical advances in morality of the Western Enlightenment and threw a gay man off of a tower because he acted out in public.

Akhi I've gotten to trade E-mails with Tovia Singer before.

Tbh i never seen any ahmed deedat videos, i will definetely watch that. I like the videos about the things like repentance because they have most coping potential.

Reciting yourself is helpful as well, but i get more emotional and feel peace when i listen to someone reciting in a video.
Sheikh abudllah humeid and rashid mishary alafasy recitations legit make me cry outta nowhere. I just hear it and start crying till my head hurts, but i feel much mpre better afterwards
Dude, Sheikh Ahmed Deedat is probably the most influential Islamic scholar in history in my opinion.

And yeah, now I know what you mean. Check out these ones:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hJ8NICGxo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZLgnfhm4k&t=9s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIUxGuIQj4&

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FGLqe-5bgU&list=LLGPTzL_MFdF3I7s65VRZQ9g&index=170&t=2s

I'm a Qur'anist and I have been since I converted. We pray but our prayers aren't formal and we don't have to use Arabic, no convert Qur'anist I've ever known can recite Surah Al-Fatihah. That being said we do know the complexities of Arabic from the few of us who speak Fus-ha, or classical Arabic. Apparently Jahilli (Pre-Islamic) literature doesn't even always take the term salat to mean prayer, its roots being to follow something closely. Also the Hadith and especially the Sirah are probably accurate, but if you look at stories like the biography of Abdullah Ibn Salam (A converted Jewish Sahabi, or companion of the prophet, basically the first community to recieve the Qur'an) what he says doesn't really correspond to Rabbinic orthodoxy even at the time of Muhammad, which lends credence to the statement by God that the Jews of Muhammad's area around Mecca considered Ezra to be the son of God as the Christians believe of Jesus. They were probably of a small offshoot branch of rabbinic Judaism in Arabia that has long been extinct, whether you believe in the historical narrative of divine revelation, inspiration, or that he simply wrote it. I lean towards the first option. That being said, God's statements about Christianity may have been regarding some sect in Arabia as well, as they really don't fit with Christian Orthodoxy. It seems that Muhammad, baffled by these contradictory realities and certain of his experiences, may have concocted a conspiracy theory out of a single verse of the Qur'an in Surah Al-Bahkara 79:

"Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby."

This theory took root in the Muslim community, the idea of corruption in prior scriptures is so complete and deeply rooted in Muslim identity, that they will simultaneously demand acceptance by Qur'anists of the Chain of narration of Hadith, or Isnad, and reject the chain of apostolic succession and even the line of descent from Aaron as holders of accurate traditions. That is not to say that Islam is stupid, not even the most orthodox, blunt and straightforward interpreters of Islamic scripture and tradition are unaware of philosophical arguments for the existence and necessity of God as they see Him. Still, sects like the Muttazila were far more successful in forming coherent forms of theology than modern or classical scholars of Islam.

All this is to say that yes, I am Muslim, but I get takfired every time I say so to an Orthodox Muslim as I feel free to disagree with the prophet on religion and with God if I deem His actions to be evil, for instance I would openly serve Satan before I refuted all of the philisophical advances in morality of the Western Enlightenment and threw a gay man off of a tower because he acted out in public.

Akhi I've gotten to trade E-mails with Tovia Singer before.
As a non Muslim, the hadiths seem to have been written centuries after Muhammad. As for the prayer, it kind of matches in Judaism where we pray 3 times a day. What do Muslims think of Jews these days, like everyday religious orthodox Jews? I know you think Christians are wrong cause of trinity, but what about us?

Last edited:
Dude, Sheikh Ahmed Deedat is probably the most influential Islamic scholar in history in my opinion.

And yeah, now I know what you mean. Check out these ones:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hJ8NICGxo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZLgnfhm4k&t=9s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIUxGuIQj4&

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FGLqe-5bgU&list=LLGPTzL_MFdF3I7s65VRZQ9g&index=170&t=2s

As a non Muslim, the hadiths seem to have been written centuries after Muhammad. As for the prayer, it kind of matches in Judaism where we pray 3 times a day. What do Muslims think of Jews these days, like everyday religious orthodox Jews? I know you think Christians are wrong cause of trinity, but what about us?

Well, as an unorthodox Muslim I have a very different opinion of Judaism. Orthodox Muslims would tell you that your scriptures are corrupted and you need to come to the faith of Allah and his messenger SAW, rejecting your scripture if it contradicts the Qur'an or the sayings of the Prophet SAW on religion and abrogating your covenant.
I would never say that seeing as your traditional chains are valid and a Covenant with God is not just a deal, it's a promise, and the Covenant God made with the descendants of Isaac still stands. Since God tells Jews in the Qur'an to not reject this scripture as it confirms what is written in yours (presumably the Tanakh and the Rabbinical interpretive literature and basic vouchsafes made possible by tradition) I would say that He would like for you to accept that the Qur'an is from God, not switch religions.
Now, how you approach your scripture is up for debate, but as for Orthodox Judaism especially the totalitarian theocratic variety, Orthodox Islamic teaching tends to look favorably on Divine Abrahamic legal codes. They also like your tzeet tzeets and dress.

Remember that shit's terrible not only for you but to other millions, if not billions of equally undesirable males living in today's age where women and relationships are ruined.

Well, as an unorthodox Muslim I have a very different opinion of Judaism. Orthodox Muslims would tell you that your scriptures are corrupted and you need to come to the faith of Allah and his messenger SAW, rejecting your scripture if it contradicts the Qur'an or the sayings of the Prophet SAW on religion and abrogating your covenant.
I would never say that seeing as your traditional chains are valid and a Covenant with God is not just a deal, it's a promise, and the Covenant God made with the descendants of Isaac still stands. Since God tells Jews in the Qur'an to not reject this scripture as it confirms what is written in yours (presumably the Tanakh and the Rabbinical interpretive literature and basic vouchsafes made possible by tradition) I would say that He would like for you to accept that the Qur'an is from God, not switch religions.
Now, how you approach your scripture is up for debate, but as for Orthodox Judaism especially the totalitarian theocratic variety, Orthodox Islamic teaching tends to look favorably on Divine Abrahamic legal codes. They also like your tzeet tzeets and dress.
thanks for he analysis.

Anime , Reading