Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any advice from fellow incels for life?

• Thread starter TheAttackHelicopter
  • Start date
TheAttackHelicopter

TheAttackHelicopter

Self-banned
-
I'm 19 now and have been an incel since we moved to Germany (13) due to my struggle with the language. I've still got a year of school ahead of me (13th grade) after which - if I pass- I would have the best universal degree - I could go to university afterwards. But I've never had a girlfriend and haven't had any friends for quite some time, have problems with keeping my mouth shut when I see all these woke feminist goblins everywhere and whenever I'm at school I almost immediately plunge into a void of depression and emptiness. Do you have any advice for life?

I didn't know Germans had a 13th grade, tbh, we used to have one but it was removed in the 90s. Most worthwhile cope for a subhuman is to disregard basically every "moral" you've been taught or brainwashed to believe and look out for yourself first unless you want to constantly be taken advantage of and mocked just for existing as an unattractive man, if you can go to university major in STEM. Best way to grindmaxx for money so you can eventually live a somewhat more comfortable life as a truecel. :feelsjuice:

have problems with keeping my mouth shut
Problem is if you open your mouth people react negatively to it, if you stay quiet then people accuse you of never speaking. Ugly guys can't win.

I'm 19 now and have been an incel since we moved to Germany (13) due to my struggle with the language. I've still got a year of school ahead of me (13th grade) after which - if I pass- I would have the best universal degree - I could go to university afterwards. But I've never had a girlfriend and haven't had any friends for quite some time, have problems with keeping my mouth shut when I see all these woke feminist goblins everywhere and whenever I'm at school I almost immediately plunge into a void of depression and emptiness. Do you have any advice for life?
Germany is moggerland. Don't stick around unless you're one of those Pakistani rape gangs then it's a pretty sweet deal.

70% of western Europe is moggerland, you're in the absolute worst place to be as an incel.

Stop thinking too much, stop giving labels to people. There are no staceys or chads and all, there are people each with different personalities and stories. Meet new people make new friends, do what you feel like, and stop coming to this website and dont think u are an incel

Stop thinking too much, stop giving labels to people. There are no staceys or chads and all, there are people each with different personalities and stories. Meet new people make new friends, do what you feel like, and stop coming to this website and dont think u are an incel
Hello IT

I've tried multiple times to start a conversation but at the end of the day I was always "ghosted", also I'm not labelling them unfairly, they're all really in on this woke stuff, one woman that dropped out was even an environmental activist.

Germany is moggerland. Don't stick around unless you're one of those Pakistani rape gangs then it's a pretty sweet deal.

70% of western Europe is moggerland, you're in the absolute worst place to be as an incel.
You're right, at the same time it's not easy to find an alternative - like for instance I can't speak Russian nearly good enough for me to have a chance there and I don't want to be beaten up by some black supremacist in America

Ok GrAY

I didn't know Germans had a 13th grade, tbh, we used to have one but it was removed in the 90s. Most worthwhile cope for a subhuman is to disregard basically every "moral" you've been taught or brainwashed to believe and look out for yourself first unless you want to constantly be taken advantage of and mocked just for existing as an unattractive man, if you can go to university major in STEM. Best way to grindmaxx for money so you can eventually live a somewhat more comfortable life as a truecel. :feelsjuice:
You've got a point there

You're right, at the same time it's not easy to find an alternative - like for instance I can't speak Russian nearly good enough for me to have a chance there and I don't want to be beaten up by some black supremacist in America
I guess it's dependant on how much shithole you can sustain.

Anything northern is an absolutely not, I'd rope if I was an incel in Sweden or the lowlands.

The best option rn is probably russia, after the war of course. Lots of orks and hohols dead and devastated nation means foids will be looking to settle down, if you have a good financial situation.

Don't meme yourself and bring them to nations where they can cuck you with divorce rape, stay in their own nation or somewhere more conservative.

I guess it's dependant on how much shithole you can sustain.

Anything northern is an absolutely not, I'd rope if I was an incel in Sweden or the lowlands.

The best option rn is probably russia, after the war of course. Lots of orks and hohols dead and devastated nation means foids will be looking to settle down, if you have a good financial situation.

Don't meme yourself and bring them to nations where they can cuck you with divorce rape, stay in their own nation or somewhere more conservative.
Yeah, I gotta brush up on my Russian then. From what I've seen they're still fairly conservative but for financial reasons I'll have to stay in Germany and work for at least a couple of years, Russia's not cheap indeed

I've tried multiple times to start a conversation but at the end of the day I was always "ghosted", also I'm not labelling them unfairly, they're all really in on this woke stuff, one woman that dropped out was even an environmental activist.
Don't think much, getting women is not as tough as we make of it in our minds, trust me. I was in your place, i have been ghosted by women too, everyone is cos we also ghost people right?
Take your time, good luck.

Don't think much, getting women is not as tough as we make of it in our minds, trust me. I was in your place, i have been ghosted by women too, everyone is cos we also ghost people right?
@MarquisDeSade @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle

Normie

:feelsthink: Thanks for the good luck in any case