Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any advice for cat fishing? CATFISHCELS GTFIH

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I might try cat fishing soon but I want some advice in case I do anything dangerous. Questions:

If I LARP as a 17 year old chad as an experiment could I get in big trouble on tinder or something? Is it illegal?

If a foid messages me, what do I do? How do I have a conversation with her without her setting up a date? What if she calls me?

Is chad fishing or other cat fishing risky?

I'd advise to make the Chad 15 or 16 to really prove your point.

It's not illegal, and apart from privacy issues it's not dangerous either.

You can try to actually set up dates with the foid but she'll typically ask for more contact details, so you better have a fake snapchat ready. Obviously you don't show up at the date.

I'd advise to make the Chad 15 or 16 to really prove your point.

It's not illegal, and apart from privacy issues it's not dangerous either.

You can try to actually set up dates with the foid but she'll typically ask for more contact details, so you better have a fake snapchat ready.
I don’t have Snapchat. How do I avoid setting up dates?

I might try cat fishing soon but I want some advice in case I do anything dangerous. Questions:

If I LARP as a 17 year old chad as an experiment could I get in big trouble on tinder or something? Is it illegal?

If a foid messages me, what do I do? How do I have a conversation with her without her setting up a date? What if she calls me?

Is chad fishing or other cat fishing risky?
I tried to catfish right now but could not spoof my locaton
I get an error Code-1 unable to get location check your internet connection

I don’t have Snapchat. How do I avoid setting up dates?
As a man you'll be the one to initiate dates so don't initiate and no dates will happen.

use knajjd pics

NVM i got it all i had to to was use the browser now it works

Catfishman is living proof that nothing seriously bad will happen to you for chad fishing. Either way it’ll be harder on tinder because of the verification shit.

Catfishman is living proof that nothing seriously bad will happen to you for chad fishing. Either way it’ll be harder on tinder because of the verification shit.
Are you really his brother?
just tell them to go to random places and laugh at them when they ask where u at
Eh idk because I could get in trouble