Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any advice a normie gives out is irrelevant to an incel

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
And I'm not just talking about social and dating advice, I'm talking about getting a job, what jobs are nice and what is not, getting an education etc. A job an incel may see as comfy can be hell for a normie, and vice versa. The normie wants a job with socializing and a ladder to move up, for an incel a job that somewhat requires socializing is shit for an incel since women will not see his accomplishments clearly. If you have seen these threads about a woman wanting "Neckbeards" out of IT jobs you know what I mean.

Forgot about all this and that with getting a good high paying job and education, you're not going to get a family, and with a high paying job you would probably barely have time for your copes, what is a big house worth if it you barely have a need for the many rooms, and don't forget about cleaning etc.

Living by the normies rules of how to be happy is bullshit if you're incel. I have learned this.

The only advice you can somewhat trust is the advice from an older incel.

I agree, i would reccomend freelancing online to incels who can't get neetbux since it has similar benefits to neet lifestyle.

Quality post, OP.

The only job where I wasn't depressed constantly is when I worked in a disheveled basement doing tedious stock counts. And farting around online most of the night.

One big advantage that incels have is that our lives are very cheap and low-maintenance. Having a high-paying job where you slave all day is pointless.

Grotesque said:
Quality post, OP.

The only job where I wasn't depressed constantly is when I worked in a disheveled basement doing tedious stock counts. And farting around online most of the night.

One big advantage that incels have is that our lives are very cheap and low-maintenance. Having a high-paying job where you slave all day is pointless.

Thanks, and exactly, I remember a few days ago I were out cleaning the streets and it was very very incel friendly, I felt happy and rewarded, it was just me and streets and nature.

The thing too is yes, the incel life is so cheap, if you put minimum into car, house there is tons of money left for video games etc, a minimum wage part time incel can easily have the newest consoles and a great gamer PC. 

I remember how I made a thread before about how incels life the most important thing is time.

Here it is:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For an incels life progresses like playing WoW, XP are experienced, when yeu finish a book or a game, or movie yeu have experienced it, when yeu play a game yeu get more experience, it makes yeu cope or even happy when that happens, but it's diffrend than the way a normie live his life.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have yeu wondered why normies can do mundane tasks or homework without having problems? That is because for them life progresses more like Clash of Clans, the normie talks to a femoid for example (In Clash of Clans that would be building a farm for example)[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now the normie can't talk to that femoid all day, he has to take it slow and it will come in small parts in time, in the meantime, he can do boring shit because it doesn't affect him in any way. He knows spending a whole day with the max free time for himself being a movie before going to bed is worth it because he is going to a party on Friday and he is sure he is going to get laid.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So said in a simple way, The normies life progresses all the time, it happens automatically, while the incels life progresses when he experience stuff[/font]

Normies live an different reality than us subhumans.

There is no advice for us.

Grotesque said:
Quality post, OP.

Yeah I figured this out too late.

Can't believe I wasted time in uni when I could have been building a work resume at a job like that. It sounds pathetic, but more pathetic was me thinking I wanted to work in an office to make money while I hated being around most people at college. I literally can't find any job due to my age and lack of work history. I'm now resigned to a lifetime of being broke and NEET. When my parents die, I die.