Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any accidentcels here?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Anyone here who had a decent face before but got fucked because of an accident?
I'm not one, but I'm interested in stories. How much your life changed, how people treated you differently etc.

I was an accidentcel. I was actually pretty decent looking before the accident. 5'11" (6'1" if a girl asked) with a strong jawline and nice facial harmony. Was raised as a devout Christian so I was definitely a volcel.

How it happened:

I was walking home from high school because poor and I missed the bus. As the light turned green for me I started to cross the street. Then, this asswipe in a small black Mercedez hatchback flying down the road turning right ran right into me. I very briefly saw it coming and instinctively jumped forward. I went up over the hood doing a flip. My foot got caught on the driver's side mirror, and the car dragged me for about 100-200ft until I freed myself. It scraped the ever-loving shit out of my right cheek and nose on the rough pavement in the process. As the rest of me hit the pavement I looked to my right and could see and hear the driver speeding away. Worst part was I couldn't make out the license plate or any other details, so that shitbag got away without any consequences for them while became a mutilated freak. And since I live in Freedomland I couldn't afford health insurance so I could get the wounds properly cleaned and cared for after I left the emergency room.

It looked kinda like this, but on the other side with deeper scrapes and my forehead torn up. https://www.bicycling.com/sites/bicycling.com/files/styles/listicle_slide_custom_user_phone_1x/public/road%20rash-Mark%20van%20adrichem.jpg

It was lifechanging, all my ambition was gone, I tried to kill myself, the pain was overwhelming. I couldn't eat without being in agony, I couldn't smile, I couldn't barely talk. People couldn't understand wtf I was saying. It's crazy how much looks matter, to everyone. People have definitely treated me differently even after I was mostly healed, some (mostly women) even back up and look at me like I'm some kind of zombie, since my cheek got infected and didn't heal right.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
I was an accidentcel. I was actually pretty decent looking before the accident. 5'11" (6'1" if a girl asked) with a strong jawline and nice facial harmony. Was raised as a devout Christian so I was definitely a volcel.

How it happened:

I was walking home from high school because poor and I missed the bus. As the light turned green for me I started to cross the street. Then, this asswipe in a small black Mercedez hatchback flying down the road turning right ran right into me. I very briefly saw it coming and instinctively jumped forward. I went up over the hood doing a flip. My foot got caught on the driver's side mirror, and the car dragged me for about 100-200ft until I freed myself. It scraped the ever-loving shit out of my right cheek and nose on the rough pavement in the process. As the rest of me hit the pavement I looked to my right and could see and hear the driver speeding away. Worst part was  I couldn't make out the license plate or any other details, so that shitbag got away without any consequences for them while became a mutilated freak. And since I live in Freedomland I couldn't afford health insurance so I could get the wounds properly cleaned and cared for after I left the emergency room.

It looked kinda like this, but on the other side with deeper scrapes and my forehead torn up. https://www.bicycling.com/sites/bicycling.com/files/styles/listicle_slide_custom_user_phone_1x/public/road%20rash-Mark%20van%20adrichem.jpg

TL;DR drivers in Florida are shitty and will not hesitate to fuck a pedestrian up.

Wow, that guy is a scumbag for doing that to you.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:

How it happened:

I was walking home from high school because poor and I missed the bus. As the light turned green for me I started to cross the street. Then, this asswipe in a small black Mercedez hatchback flying down the road turning right ran right into me. I very briefly saw it coming and instinctively jumped forward. I went up over the hood doing a flip. My foot got caught on the driver's side mirror, and the car dragged me for about 100-200ft until I freed myself. It scraped the ever-loving shit out of my right cheek and nose on the rough pavement in the process. As the rest of me hit the pavement I looked to my right and could see and hear the driver speeding away. Worst part was  I couldn't make out the license plate or any other details, so that shitbag got away without any consequences for them while became a mutilated freak. And since I live in Freedomland I couldn't afford health insurance so I could get the wounds properly cleaned and cared for after I left the emergency room.

TL;DR drivers in Florida are shitty and will not hesitate to fuck a pedestrian up.
holy fuck

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
How it happened:
I was walking home from high school because poor and I missed the bus. As the light turned green for me I started to cross the street. Then, this asswipe in a small black Mercedez hatchback flying down the road turning right ran right into me. I very briefly saw it coming and instinctively jumped forward. I went up over the hood doing a flip. My foot got caught on the driver's side mirror, and the car dragged me for about 100-200ft until I freed myself. It scraped the ever-loving shit out of my right cheek and nose on the rough pavement in the process. As the rest of me hit the pavement I looked to my right and could see and hear the driver speeding away. Worst part was I couldn't make out the license plate or any other details, so that shitbag got away without any consequences for them while became a mutilated freak. And since I live in Freedomland I couldn't afford health insurance so I could get the wounds properly cleaned and cared for after I left the emergency room.
Fuck that's brutal how have people treated you since the accident

BeepBeepAmJeep said:

How it happened:

It was lifechanging, all my ambition was gone, I tried to kill myself, the pain was overwhelming. I couldn't eat without being in agony, I couldn't smile, I couldn't barely talk. People couldn't understand wtf I was saying. It's crazy how much looks matter, to everyone. People have definitely treated me differently even after I was mostly healed, some (mostly women) even back up and look at me like I'm some kind of zombie, since my cheek got infected and didn't heal right.

Chad got you good.

CopingGymcel said:
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
How it happened:
I was walking home from high school because poor and I missed the bus. As the light turned green for me I started to cross the street. Then, this asswipe in a small black Mercedez hatchback flying down the road turning right ran right into me. I very briefly saw it coming and instinctively jumped forward. I went up over the hood doing a flip. My foot got caught on the driver's side mirror, and the car dragged me for about 100-200ft until I freed myself. It scraped the ever-loving shit out of my right cheek and nose on the rough pavement in the process. As the rest of me hit the pavement I looked to my right and could see and hear the driver speeding away. Worst part was I couldn't make out the license plate or any other details, so that shitbag got away without any consequences for them while became a mutilated freak. And since I live in Freedomland I couldn't afford health insurance so I could get the wounds properly cleaned and cared for after I left the emergency room.
Chad got you good.
cc7.png

coldmachinery said:

Edited my orginal comment, but the majority of people, (even my family, though my mom and brothers got over it after a while) look at me more like I'm a dirty stray animal or a zombie. Then they usually realize how shitty they were being and try to fake some sympathy. I know better, it's just virtue signalling, they're still just as shitty inside as that driver who did that to me. It's FUCKED how much looks alone matter. It's bad enough I was in constant pain for months and I only had the use of one arm since it was dislocated and fractured but now people are going to treat me like I'm less than them MY WHOLE LIFE. I had blood pressure issues for months just because I was so frustrated and angry at the world.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
Edited my orginal comment, but the majority of people, (even my family, though my mom and brothers got over it after a while) look at me more like I'm a dirty stray animal or a zombie. Then they usually realize how shitty they were being and try to fake some sympathy. I know better, it's just virtue signalling, they're still just as shitty inside as that driver who did that to me. It's FUCKED how much looks alone matter. It's bad enough I was in constant pain for months and I only had the use of one arm since it was dislocated and fractured but now people are going to treat me like I'm less than them MY WHOLE LIFE. I had blood pressure issues for months just because I was so frustrated and angry at the world.
Holy fuck, I can't imagine watching it crumble so quickly and right in front of you, you're a tougher man than I.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:

Your username sounds so much more sad and sinister now.

coldmachinery said:
Holy fuck, I can't imagine watching it crumble so quickly and right in front of you, you're a tougher man than I.

Nah, I was a severely bluepilled pussy at the time, not tough by any means. I'm still too pussy to end it, but I know it's gotta be done. This shit isn't worth it.

At the time I didn't even fully understand the consequences, it was like extended shock. I wasn't mad at the world but focused my anger at the driver. Subconciously I was coping with: this is just an obstacle, once I get over it, life will be back to normal and I'll be okay. The real frustration and depression came a few months later when I realized I was completely SOL. The people in this world are just as shitty as that driver. They have no issues with fucking up someone's life just so they can save money on car insurance or face legal consequences or whatever.

Honestly I wished that driver was driving a big truck and killed me. It'd be better than me trying and failing to end my suffering.

CopingGymcel said:
Your username sounds so much more sad and sinister now.

kek, I made that username since I drive a Jeep on 33s, it's definitely the best thing in my life right now. If I could find out where that driver lives I would driver over his/her european shitbox and tie them to the trailer hitch and drive until they're just a limb on a rope.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
Nah, I was a severely bluepilled pussy at the time, not tough by any means. I'm still too pussy to end it, but I know it's gotta be done. This shit isn't worth it.
At the time I didn't even fully understand the consequences, it was like extended shock. I wasn't mad at the world but focused my anger at the driver. Subconciously I was coping with: this is just an obstacle, once I get over it, life will be back to normal and I'll be okay. The real frustration and depression came a few months later when I realized I was completely SOL. The people in this world are just as shitty as that driver. They have no issues with fucking up someone's life just so they can save money on car insurance or face legal consequences or whatever.
Honestly I wished that driver was driving a big truck and killed me. It'd be better than me trying and failing to end my suffering.
Is the healing process complete?

coldmachinery said:

Well yeah, it's been over 10 years now. I'm 28 now and this happened back in 2006, my Junior year of highschool.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
Well yeah, it's been over 10 years now. I'm This happened back in 2006, my Junior year of highschool.
So what's the difference in your mindset now compared to 5 years ago?

To put it bluntly why didn't you kill yourself awhile ago lmao

coldmachinery said:

Right now I feel more at peace about what's happened. Probably because I've just gotten number from depression. Back then my anger/frustration was only starting to turn to sadness.

I've tried once, but was too pussy to actually go through with it. Survival instinct is a hell of a drug and mine works very well. I'm still very afraid since I've read too many suicide survivor stories to be at ease with trying again. I don't want to end up brain-dead or paralyzed. I think when I try I'm going to chug a shitload of vodka, and some xanax if I can get some pills that aren't fake. Then I'll sit in my Jeep with a charcoal grill going and let the carbon monoxide do it's work.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
I've tried once, but was too pussy to actually go through with it. Survival instinct is a hell of a drug and mine works very well. I'm still very afraid since I've read too many suicide survivor stories to be at ease with trying again. I don't want to end up brain-dead or paralyzed. I think when I try I'm going to take chug a shitload of vodka, and some xanax if I can get some pills that aren't fake. Then I'll sit in my Jeep with a charcoal grill going and let the carbon monoxide do it's work.
I know I'm not giving you anything at all and just asking questions so forgive me but what's been your copes through the years? Can't imagine it's been the same thing from teenage years to like almost being 30. I'm 21 and my old copes are expiring, getting real hard to fill the void.

coldmachinery said:
I know I'm not giving you anything at all and just asking questions so forgive me but what's been your copes through the years? Can't imagine it's been the same thing from teenage years to like almost being 30. I'm 21 and my old copes are expiring, getting real hard to fill the void.

I don't mind, I actually enjoy the opportunity to share my experiences before I die, at least my life will have some tiny iota of purpose.

My copes ever since I graduated have been working and my various hobbies including, of all things: make-up. After a couple months of healing and dealing with scars and infections my stepmom actually taught me how to try and minimize the scars and roughness on my face so I could go out in public without being too hideous. Now I don't even bother, I don't really give a fuck about what people think about me. They'll forget my mutilated mug in a week or less.

But yeah, my dad was always trying to keep me busy so I'd stop thinking so much about how shitty my life is. He got me to fall for the therapy meme, of course it didn't work because I have real problems. For the last few years I've had trouble finding the motivation to do anything, now I basically rot and play video games from my younger days. Once the money I've saved runs out, I'm gonna end it.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
I don't mind, I actually enjoy the opportunity to share my experiences before I die, at least my life will have some tiny iota of purpose.
My copes ever since I graduated have been working and my various hobbies including, of all things: make-up. My stepmom actually taught me how to try and minimize the scars and roughness on my face so I could go out in public without being too hideous. Now I don't even bother, I don't really give a fuck about what people think about me. They'll forget my mutilated mug in a week or less.
But yeah, my dad was always trying to keep me busy so I'd stop thinking so much about how shitty my life is. He got me to fall for the therapy meme, of course it didn't work because I have real problems. For the last few years I've had trouble finding the motivation to do anything, now I basically rot and play video games from my younger days.
Hits really close to home. I'm going to assume your dad means well but can't relate to you, much like mine. I've been rotting in my room playing PS2 games. What are you playing? PC or old console shit?

Also when did you stop using the makeup to cover up, and when you stopped using it did it force you indoors?

coldmachinery said:
Hits really close to home. I'm going to assume your dad means well but can't relate to you, much like mine. I've been rotting in my room playing PS2 games. What are you playing? PC or old console shit?

Also when did you stop using the makeup to cover up, and when you stopped using it did it force you indoors?

Yeah my parents mean well they just can't understand, it was even hard for ME to understand my situation.

I play almost exclusively PC stuff, Dad was an IT manager at a hotel and could get very nice PC setups for free. The only consoles I got to play were occasional PS1s and gamecubes at a friend's house. My friends would give me shit when we played on a console but I'd give them shit when I kicked their asses on PC. My FAVORITE game series is hands down, Geneforge. It's basically DnD on a computer but with a different theme and it's single player. I've put literally thousands of hours into those games. I also got into programming/embedded engineering by playing and modding and hacking PC games. It's a pretty awesome field and has one of the brightest futures, since automation/robots are going to take over the world.

I stopped using the makeup during college when no matter how much I tried people still treated me like a subhuman. I learned that it's better just to forget about what others think, you can't please everyone and when you're incel you can barely please anyone. It kinda put me indoors, but I think it was more just due to lack of motivation. And even if I could find motivation to do stuff out of the house, I can barely even focus on anything anymore. My brain, my life, my room is all one big fucked up mess.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
coldmachinery said:
Yeah my parents mean well they just can't understand, it was even hard for ME to understand my situation.
I play almost exclusively PC stuff, Dad was an IT manager at a hotel and could get very nice PC setups for free. The only consoles I got to play were occasional PS1s and gamecubes at a friend's house. My friends would give me shit when we played on a console but I'd give them shit when I kicked their asses on PC. My FAVORITE game series is hands down, Geneforge. It's basically DnD on a computer but with a different theme and it's single player. I've put literally thousands of hours into those games. I also got into programming/embedded engineering by playing and modding and hacking PC games. It's a pretty awesome field and has one of the brightest futures, since automation/robots are going to take over the world.
I stopped using the makeup during college when no matter how much I tried people still treated me like a subhuman. I learned that it's better just to forget about what others think, you can't please everyone and when you're incel you can barely please anyone. It kinda put me indoors, but I think it was more just due to lack of motivation. And even if I could find motivation to do stuff out of the house, I can barely even focus on anything anymore. My brain, my life, my room is all one big fucked up mess.
I know Geneforge, weird comparison but it reminds me of like a top down Thief if you've ever played that game. I can see why you'd spend thousands of hours on it, really looks comfy, and easy on the eyes, almost like old school runescape.

I can see the connection, wouldn't have seen it without someone pointing it out though. It would be awesome if they made a 3D version of Geneforge one day. I might actually have a reason to live if they did.

Man, I feel terrible for you @BeepBeepamJeep. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Do you play StarCraft Brood War by any chance? Played a couple of times with a guy who had a very similar name in the recent past.

My story is nowhere near as brutal as yours, but when I was 14 I was getting better at gymnastics, pretty much gymceling/looksmaxing without realizing it at the time (had to cut my long hair to do various gymnastics stuff, stopped wearing baggy-ass band shirts because I wore them to gymnastics and they would interfere, etc.). Now, some of the idiots that go to this gym do shit that makes no sense. You're usually learning from someone in a small group and are contained to your area, but then they also let some of the more "advanced" people have "free" time to go and use whatever portions of the gym they want to practice their routines and such, meaning they can mess with the equipment. At least that's what I think happened.

Anyway, I run and do a front flip onto a thick mat resting in a slightly recessed pit. Didn't check for any obstacles or hazards because fuck, it's a landing mat, it's on the ground where it belongs, and the floor around it is clear, no one is going to step onto the landing mat anytime soon (and generally shouldn't, anyway). I do my flip, I don't stick it all the way because it's my first one of the day and I'm not amazing at them yet anyway, so I land with knees bent maybe 15-30 degrees off vertical and my upper body posture is poor as well. I don't know what the fuck happens next, but my knees shoot up to my face faster than I can even blink and hit me square in the nose. Turns out some moron put a springboard under the mat, so when I hit it with my whole body weight, the springs compressed then expanded with almost equal force, and because my form was poor it popped my legs up but not the rest of my body. I fall backwards, thankfully on the padded floor, but the impact has me dizzy as fuck. My whole face is numb, I feel no pain, I felt like I was in a dream. I touch my face and it is soaking wet. "That's odd," I think as I look at my hands and see that they are dripping wet with blood.

I don't remember what happens next very clearly after that but basically I end up in the bathroom with my shirt off and bloody in the corner and I see my reflection in the mirror and my nose is just leaking like a faucet and everything has bloody hand prints on it. I see my nose and it literally looks like a lightning bolt, with the top half of it more or less in place and the bottom half of it off to the side at least half an inch, almost perfectly horizontally displaced. I touch it and I feel a sharp pain. I freak the fuck out, and almost impulsively try to straighten it out. I grab it between my thumb and index finger joint and just jerk it towards the center of my face and then black the fuck out.

Don't know how long I was out for or what happened exactly, but I wake up in the ambulance. Coach later tells me that they found me in a pool of blood in the bathroom and freaked the fuck out. I get to the hospital and by then it's all pretty much over; not bleeding anymore or anything, but I have a severe concussion now and was fortunate not to have gotten second impact syndrome from when I blacked out and hit my head on the bathroom floor/wall/sink (blood was everywhere so no way to determine). They keep me for a few days of testing and I go home with a mask on.

I did get two surgeries, one to straighten it because it was so crooked that it was impeding air flow, and one to shave and straighten the septum half a year later. Some of the most fucked up post-op procedures each time, such as sticking a Q-tip in its entire length into your nose, into your sinuses, which had holes burned into them and tubes stuff into those holes to keep your septum straight. Whole thing healed poorly and my nose is crooked to this day, but not nearly as bad as it could have been I guess. Still noticeable and there is no way to disguise it because I have a large Roman-style nose.

I wouldn't say that my face prior to this was anything spectacular, but looking back on some photos I took shortly before, I see a lot more harmony. Nowadays, having a diagonal honker fucked me up pretty bad. Your nose and ears never stop growing, apparently, and every year my nose seems to get a little more bulbous and crooked. Just FML.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:

How it happened:

Fucking brutal dude I am sry