Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Aboriginalcels here?

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
To be clear, I mean indigenous Australians, not indigenous Canadians.

It's probably due to low population but I'm surprised I haven't encountered anyone here who is at least 1/2 Aboriginal.

Depends, if you go up north and go into rural areas, you'll probably find some of them.

I play footy with some of them and they were alright, seemed pretty chilled and kicked back. As an ethnic-cel, it was easy for me to blend with them.

Some Anglos, I know claim to have Aboriginal ancestry/heritage like their counterparts over in America with their Red Indian thing. It probably has a lot to do with their guilt. But anyways, a lot of the bad stuff (at the same time a lot of good stuff) has happened in the past and sometimes we have to get over it though.

The Aboriginal Australians get so much affirmative action it's not funny. I am legit scared of them, they always look to start shit and they called me sand nigger on the train before top kek.

Their population is super low and most I have encountered are really stupid so I don't think you'll see an aboriginalcel here any time soon.

ilieknothing said:
The Aboriginal Australians get so much affirmative action it's not funny. I am legit scared of them, they always look to start shit and they called me sand nigger on the train before top kek.

Their population is super low and most I have encountered are really stupid so I don't think you'll see an aboriginalcel here any time soon.

I've noticed that some people consider people with 100% Aboriginal Australian ancestry to be the ugliest so I wondered if this forum would be flooded with them if they were as numerous as Indians. They also suffer from pervasive inequality to non-indigenous Australians in every metric possible so even if they didn't look stereotypically indigenous they would probably still be disadvantaged in the dating game.