Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any 70+ young QUEENS here?

I feel sick looking at most 20's and 30's men in public. They're all gross. Absolutely gross. Each and every one would have to move heaven and earth to deserve a woman.

Yeah, men need to move heaven and earth just to deserve a 39 year old with someone else's kids

Not sure I can even read that essay she wrote without yeeting my computer out the window

I find the word cope wrong here. It assumes she knows deep down it's all a façade, that she has self-awareness. That's not the case, each and every single woman in FDS is either narcissistic, bipolar or parasitic at the very best. None of those is known to be self-aware.

She talks like that because she is that much of a solipsist and thinks rules shouldn't apply to her, not because she is faking.

In another words they cant get good-looking guys.

Is it me or does this sound like a nigger foid wrote it?

Men ain't shiiieet, they don't even deserve to lick my feet. Ok, we get it. Buy yourself a ring and call it quits, granny.

These hags are like broken records.

In other words.....Chad won't have her dried up roast beef flaps.

Also fuck right off if you have kids. That in the very definition of used up.

I hate to break their fantasy but it all boils down to kids. The biological imperative in life is to produce offspring. So if she cannot give kids to a man because of her age, noone will seriously want her. No matter how accomplished she is or whatever.

If you're a woman and you can't provide your partner with kids due to age, it's beyond over for you

I find the word cope wrong here. It assumes she knows deep down it's all a façade, that she has self-awareness. That's not the case, each and every single woman in FDS is either narcissistic, bipolar or parasitic at the very best. None of those is known to be self-aware.

She talks like that because she is that much of a solipsist and thinks rules shouldn't apply to her, not because she is faking.
Being delusional is still a form of coping though. Subconciously she knows she's not worth anything so her brain makes her (genuinely) believe she's still has value. Without it she wouldn't be able to handle the truth and would probably rope.

As it stands, I am THE most attractive at 39 that I've ever been.
What the fuck does that even mean?[UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Her skin will never be as smooth as when she was 20, her ass is more likely fat as fuck, her hair is thinning and graying. [UWSL]Not to mention her smelly stretched cunt. Literally nigger tier iq.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

What the fuck does that even mean? [UWSL]Her skin will never be as smooth as when she was 20, her ass is more likely fat as fuck, her hair is thinning and graying. [UWSL]Not to mention her smelly stretched cunt. Literally nigger tier iq.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

They actually believe that having a career and money matters to males JFL. Like why would it? I bet she would still make males pay for her anyway, while at the same time being more uppity because she has her own money, so there is no logical reason why a male considers this a bonus.

She is exceptionally attractive... to a woman. She's more of a man than me.

But of course, that's what all men are looking for. Right?

The proof is in the pudding.

She's on a hate site like FDS, her husband (or baby dady/daddies) abandoned her, she either can't find or can't keep any man that adds value to her life. She's alone, stuck up, ignorant, and probably delusional about her attractiveness relative to other younger women. She probably drinks wine and cries every night.

Sounds like a bitter alpha widow to me.

High IQ Teslacel