Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any 15 yo cels here like me

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
How is school life brocels?

Today I was in cafeteria, and this one girl was extra rude, just because I rubbed past her, it was an accident on that, why are school girls so rude man, waiting for the day I leave school and join college

I've noticed older women treat me better, at least to show pity on me because age factor

Today I was in cafeteria, and this one girl was extra rude, just because I rubbed past her, it was an accident on that, why are school girls so rude man, waiting for the day I leave school and join college
Yes saar

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ is this ragebait?

People used to make threads like this unironically back before the age to join was raised to 18 lol

Lmfaooo what is this ban bait

I'm 9 & an Incel. My onestis looksmatch in my elementary school shows no interest in me & I get height-mogged by 4 ft 8 boys all the time. Us youngcels need to unite against old fucks downplaying our suffering & claiming we are not Incels.

I'm 9 & an Incel. My onestis looksmatch in my elementary school shows no interest in me & I get height-mogged by 4 ft 8 boys all the time. Us youngcels need to unite against old fucks downplaying our suffering & claiming we are not Incels.
got toymogged at the recess before and now 4ft6 Chad already has his molars kicking in, trully over for us baby teethcells

You don't know hard it is going to be once you reach 15 lil bro, tbh at your age you can still looksmax, at your age girls are more interested in guys who can run fast than good looking guys

You don't know hard it is going to be once you reach 15 lil bro, tbh at your age you can still looksmax, at your age girls are more interested in guys who can run fast than good looking guys
Really? Maybe it's not over for my genalpha self.

kindergarten is going great

No but 15 was the start of the TRUE black pill years.

kindergarten is going great

Be serious
No kindergarten incel is here, they can't even be incel

Age requirement here is 14

this will unironically be the future of gen alpha due to foids at that age using tiktok

No, but I was actually 15 when I joined this forum so it would have checked out back then and I was lurking on r/braincels in 2018 when I was 12/13 when I discovered AstroSky/FaceandLMS. I used to get called a fakecel by delusional oldfags back then when I joined but guess what motherfuckers, I am turning 20 next month and I am still a KHHV.

I really don't get this determing inceldom by rotations around the sun. You're just re-enforcing bluepillers' belief that inceldom is an ideology that you adopt once you reach a certain amount of rotations around the sun instead of it being a life long struggle (I think the age limit is a stupid role because there's plenty of people here over the 18 specific amount of rotations around the sun with the crystalised memory/functional ability of a 3 year old but they're allowed in somehow, while genuine incels like me would have been barred from entering had I joined right now)

No, but I was actually 15 when I joined this forum so it would have checked out back then and I was lurking on r/braincels in 2018 when I was 12/13 when I discovered AstroSky/FaceandLMS. I used to get called a fakecel by delusional oldfags back then when I joined but guess what motherfuckers, I am turning 20 next month and I am still a KHHV.

I really don't get this determing inceldom by rotations around the sun. You're just re-enforcing bluepillers' belief that inceldom is an ideology that you adopt once you reach a certain amount of rotations around the sun instead of it being a life long struggle (I think the age limit is a stupid role because there's plenty of people here over the 18 specific amount of rotations around the sun with the crystalised memory/functional ability of a 3 year old but they're allowed in somehow, while genuine incels like me would have been barred from entering had I joined right now)
Brutal

I can see so many under 18 kids and instantly say " it's over for him" puberty isn't the magic glow up a lot of blackpillers think. You will only grow a beard and look more adult

I can see so many under 18 kids and instantly say " it's over for him" puberty isn't the magic glow up a lot of blackpillers think. You will only grow a beard and look more adult
True i saw a 5 year old and i can tell u it never began for him

this will unironically be the future of gen alpha due to foids at that age using tiktok

I am 16 and I am the menace of my school. I am trying to increase my skibidi ohio rizz so I am grabbing foids by the cunt. Hopefully I can go from the beta to the alpha skibidi rizzler of my school.

It only gets worse when you graduate and have to work fuck take me back to when I was in school

The founder of this site is a skibidi toilet ohio rizzler

I wanna go ER on my oneitis mommy gonna buy me a gun

Brutal

This. There are more than enough retards here who age gatekeep and will say shit like muh you arent a real incel until you're 25. If you are ugly and short in childhood you will likely stay like that during puberty or even become uglier. Real glow ups from puberty are the exception and not the rule

I wish I had found this place when I was on high school. It would have made that llace so much more bearable

I love high school. 15 years old is my favorite age in my life.

Whats up im 16 but i was grandfathered in bc me and @Master have the same grandpa . Masters my cousin btw

I got blackpilled at 15.. it wasn’t fun yo, least you can do is start some kind of looksmaxxing.

Your 15? This forum is 18+

I'm 15 in sloth years

Im 13 and still khhv its over for me i should rope :feelsrope:

Last edited: