Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anxietycels, try niacin aka vitamin B3

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
I have tried to treat my anxiety with all kinds of supplements and I have to say this is easily the winner. Rhodiola, ashwagandha, other B-vitamins, magnesium, potassium, tyrosine, 5-htp, tryptophan, taurine, NAC, inositol, glycine, etc. Tried all of them and none of them helped. But B3 vitamin aka nicotinic acid did work. Its so cheap that its worth the try. Just need to start with a low dose because it gives you niacin flush which makes your skin feel like it burns.

I have tried to treat my anxiety with all kinds of supplements and I have to say this is easily the winner. Rhodiola, ashwagandha, other B-vitamins, magnesium, potassium, tyrosine, 5-htp, tryptophan, taurine, NAC, inositol, glycine, etc. Tried all of them and none of them helped. But B3 vitamin aka nicotinic acid did work. Its so cheap that its worth the try. Just need to start with a low dose because it gives you niacin flush which makes your skin feel like it burns.
I have very high anxiety but thank you for the supplements

I've also tried l-theanine it work, it makes me calmer but after 2 months of taking it makes me very anxious

I've also tried l-theanine it work, it makes me calmer but after 2 months of taking it makes me very anxious
I noticed the same thing with glycine. It would make my heart beat really fast. Probably because our bodies don't have enough GAD enzyme which helps break glutamate into gaba. So it actually makes us more anxious when we take certain supplements

I noticed the same thing with glycine. It would make my heart beat really fast. Probably because our bodies don't have enough GAD enzyme which helps break glutamate into gaba. So it actually makes us more anxious when we take certain supplements
Maybe psychedelics like MDMA , LSD etc will help us. The most famous one is DMT it has been know to give people ego death

i hate society. i can feel the fire spirit whenever i begin thinking about it