Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anxiety over oneitis is killing me

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I have my oneitis’s social media and blow it up frequently (40 texts a day) and I almost always get left on delivered, sometimes read. The anxiety kills me not knowing what she is thinking or sometimes she starts typing then stops and never sends anything.

Can anyone relate or share tips on how to forget or at least remedy the instinct to message her

The first 1000 texts are just a warmup bro

Tell her to jump off a bridge then block her.

Maybe take the blackpill and stop being such a retarded fucking simp.

hontoni nasakenai
stop trying to save your teammates : r/MyHeroUltraRumble

One day your oneitis will hit the wall, or you will discover while stalking her via social media that she divorce-raped her husband, or some such news in a similar vein, and in that moment you will be thankful that you dodged that bullet.

No because she lives a block away from me so it would just close an opportunity. not like ill never see her

One day your oneitis will hit the wall, or you will discover while stalking her via social media that she divorce-raped her husband, or some such news in a similar vein, and in that moment you will be thankful that you dodged that bullet.
i hope so and this is probably true. I just hate not knowing things

I have my oneitis’s social media and blow it up frequently (40 texts a day) and I almost always get left on delivered, sometimes read. The anxiety kills me not knowing what she is thinking or sometimes she starts typing then stops and never sends anything.

Can anyone relate or share tips on how to forget or at least remedy the instinct to message her
She doesn't love you nigga

A reptile will love you more than a woman ever will.

This would actually work if OP was chad. Stupid whores would slit their throats just to desperately get chad's attention.

i know its moreso I get anxious if i dont know shit. Its not about her loving me I simply need to know what she thinks
She doesn't care what you think. I suggest you drop that or else you'll become an orbiter who has 0% chance of pussy.

She doesn't care what you think. I suggest you drop that or else you'll become an orbiter who has 0% chance of pussy.
I dont orbit her at all not would I. I simply need an explanation from her and since she lives close to me I wouldnt want to get that answer in a malicious way

I dont orbit her at all not would I. I simply need an explanation from her and since she lives close to me I wouldnt want to get that answer in a malicious way
The problem is that you're not even pulling teeth at this point. She completely blocked you off from her life which means there's no point to continuing communications. It's harder than it sounds, but inevitably you will have to forget about the foid.

One disgusting thought is that she comes clean the moment she's getting her back broken by chad like an NTR manga, wouldn't want to be the cuck that gets that, beyond emasculating.

My oneitis is a carpet muncher.

Had a very but VERY recent oneitis, unfortunately she has a boyfriend now.... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I still follow her IG, she is legitimately beautiful, fantasized a lot of shit about her and with her, a life together, marriage, cuddling in her bed, I mostly moved on but, it still fucks me up hard to this day, from time to time when i really think about it, what could have been If i wasnt a subhuman sped.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: