Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anxiety is killing me.

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm at war with the world
★★★★★
I cant to anything, just sit there with dark thoughts that something horrible is going to happen. I cant distract myself. I have no peace. My highinhibness prevents me from going to the shrink and ask for meds, from what i saw they do more bad than good. Im tired, scared of the phone ringing and telling me that someone of my family died or bad thing happened to them.

paranoid schizophrenia sucks
this and also i suffer from the same OP describes every single day except mine is also pretty brutal because i struggle going to the store and if I do go I start shaking on the counter.

i used to be the same way but i started going outside a little bit and little by little i started getting comfortable being outside. You just gotta force yourself at the start

Very relatable. Eventually I had to visit a psychiatrist who prescribed very strong medication, but it hasn’t been working the way I hoped. The main issue is that it makes me unbearably sleepy during the day. I feel lost, unsure of what to do next. I can’t shake the feeling that the doctor might give up on me. I truly don’t know what could help anymore. If it weren’t for the relentless bullying and the trauma I’ve endured at school, I don’t think I would be in this situation at all.

i used to be the same way but i started going outside a little bit and little by little i started getting comfortable being outside. You just gotta force yourself at the start
Won't work without meds.

Very relatable. Eventually I had to visit a psychiatrist who prescribed very strong medication, but it hasn’t been working the way I hoped. The main issue is that it makes me unbearably sleepy during the day. I feel lost, unsure of what to do next. I can’t shake the feeling that the doctor might give up on me. I truly don’t know what could help anymore. If it weren’t for the relentless bullying and the trauma I’ve endured at school, I don’t think I would be in this situation at all.

View attachment 1274339
For me its also childhood traumas from school and crazy parents. Doctors dont care at all, they give you meds and kick you out. My brother takes 2 different drugs, lyrica and another one. I cant really tell if it helps him.