Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anxiety has won + duel to death

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
It's over.

I can't work on my financial, mental and physical health problems. I tried every move in the playbook.

Especially social situations are hard for me and as a dependent sperg all these topics afford social interaction.

All I get from normies is disdain. Even my conversator and social worker just told my to just try harder.

Thie shit cost me 5 years of my life.

Incel tears doesn't care about people like us. I want trial by combat and settle this argument once and for all. They shall chose their best and we fight to death. Make an account and pm me. Come at me cucks. I am rdy to die.
:feels:

Last edited:
Kek I wanted to delete the thread, but it apparently went through.

See you in celhalla bro

I have intense anxiety too, not even alcohol can completely cut through it

I have intense anxiety too, not even alcohol can completely cut through it
Ye... same experience I managed to deal with some minor shit in summer with its help but that was it.

Over as fuck

I heavily alcoholmaxxed and baldrianmaxxed. Didn't help. Tried to work with stuff I remember from therapy half a decade ago and what other people told me. All to no avail.

Thoughts welcome.

Anything else I can do? My time is running out.

I am sitting here in front of unopened e-mails.

I heavily alcoholmaxxed and baldrianmaxxed. Didn't help. Tried to work with stuff I remember from therapy half a decade ago and what other people told me. All to no avail.

Thoughts welcome.

Anything else I can do? My time is running out.

I am sitting here in front of unopened e-mails.
Try to get some antidepressants, they help me to cope

drink alcohol, buddy boyo

drink alcohol, buddy boyo
Nah didn't end well last time. The moment I was low inhib enough, it was already over for me.

Nah didn't end well last time. The moment I was low inhib enough, it was already over for me.
ThERe are othER options, buddy boyo
full

eat lions mane and psilocybin and do calisthenics

lmao depression defeated me tbh i don't have a reason to live i don't even know why i don't kill myself i guess i'm a coward

Not much you can do, I want to die too

do you share a room? how cramped is it
Basically a 60cm narrow corridor between a long closet and a bed.

My has my old room and it's full of stuff. :feelsrope:It's not in the best state either.

I try to walk a lot outside. Problem is It doesn't really help and the clothes are hurting my skin, which is full of eczema.