Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anton Bruckner was an incel

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
50d 4h 6m
On the famous composer Anton Bruckner, Kike-pedia writes thusly:
Bruckner was a lifelong bachelor who made numerous unsuccessful marriage proposals to teenage girls. One such was the daughter of a friend, called Louise; in his grief he is believed to have written the cantata "Entsagen" (Renunciation). His affection for teenage girls led to an accusation of impropriety where he taught music, and while he was exonerated, he decided to concentrate on teaching boys afterwards. His calendar for 1874 details the names of girls who appealed to him, and the list of such girls in all his diaries was very long. In 1880 he fell for a 17-year-old peasant girl in the cast of the Oberammergau Passion Play. His interest in teenage girls seems to have been motivated by his fear of sin; he believed that (unlike older women) he could be certain that he was marrying a virgin. His unsuccessful proposals to teenagers continued when he was past his 70th birthday; one prospect, Berlin hotel chambermaid Ida Buhz, came near to marrying him but broke off the engagement when she refused to convert to Catholicism.[26][27][28] He suffered from periodic attacks of depression, with his numerous failed attempts to find a female companion only adding to his unhappiness.[29]
Goes to show that you can be a famed genius composer but foids would still rather fuck 85 IQ Chad.

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
Even back in the day looks still played a major factor

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
184d 3h 3m
insanely brutal, not everyone loses their desire for teen love, it's a common cope but you might be stuck thinking about sexually mature young women for the rest of your life after a bad youth

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

★★★★★
50d 4h 6m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
insanely brutal, not everyone loses their desire for teen love, it's a common cope but you might be stuck thinking about sexually mature young women for the rest of your life after a bad youth
I for one have never seen by age of attraction shift. To me, peak attraction comes at the start of sexual maturity, and declines thereafter. I expect to feel this way forever.

Abominationcel said:
Even back in the day looks still played a major factor
Yes. Of course you weren't disadvantaged by social media and online dating (not to mention the propaganda). But still, it was pain.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
foids would still rather fuck 85 IQ Chad.
That's why IQ is a cope.
A chad who can't read or write or do simple math will still get more girls than everyone here combined :feelsclown:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
150d 21h 16m
With females choosing their own partners inceldom was created.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
179d 11h 11m
tfw no virgin Catholic teen wife to comfort me in my twilight years

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

★★★★★
50d 4h 6m
crestfallencel said:
tfw no virgin Catholic teen wife to comfort me in my twilight years
:feelscry:

Mecoja said:
Which has basically always been the case. Such is nature, unfortunately.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
218d 15h 42m
Mecoja said: