Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Antisocial people are not high IQ, stop coping!

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
At least most of us aren't. I'm so tired of those IQ and intelligence memes going around, incels thinking they are smart because they are blackpilled and antisocial. You're not. Most of the people around here had to be fed the blackpill anyway (me included) by other people on the internet, while truly intelligent individuals would realize this themselves.
Stop coping. We are pathetic scum, and instead of trying to lie to ourselves we should find other more productive copes, work towards something or just rope.
I'm an arrogant idiot myself. I think I am right most of the time, even though I don't have any solid knowledge in most topics and have a fucked up logic.
The only reason I'm antisocial is because I was bullied for more than 10 years ever since elementary. I got beaten up, laughed at, and someone even spitted on me in 8th grade and all of that is not because I'm a genius, but rather because I'm genetic trash.

We are at least smarter than cucktears users who deny the black pill

There is difference between IQ and EQ though...high iq combined with low eq is very common.

We are at least smarter than cucktears users who deny the black pill
Just because others are more stupid than you doesn't make you smart.
Besides, there are smart bluepilled people too, and blackpilled idiots. Its just a matter of circumstances when it comes to being blackpilled, redpilled or bluepilled.

Just because others are more stupid than you doesn't make you smart.
Besides, there are smart bluepilled people too, and blackpilled idiots. Its just a matter of circumstances when it comes to being blackpilled, redpilled or bluepilled.

Implying that cucktears aren't incels in denial and aren't worshipping what crushes them by being blue pilled

Implying that cucktears aren't incels in denial and aren't worshipping what crushes them by being blue pilled
Only a minority of them are actually incels. Besides, its not their fault that society conditioned them to be docile. Again, they believe they are right not because they are stupid (at least some of them), but rather because they have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe those morals of theirs from age 0.

Very true. Im very low IQ

Blackpill is high IQ.

I am far below average in many things, not just looks. It's amazing how I haven't roped by now despite how worthless I am

Very true. I can't write in cursive and I feel extremely queasy when I see wounds and blood. All low IQ traits- there was another one I had but I forgot, jfl at my memory.

Hypersocial have lower IQ since they always need other people's approbation and advices to react accordingly in their lives. Being antisocial makes you more resistant to mental manipulations of all sorts.

IQ is a bad measurement of intelligence anyway. I think most of us here use it as a "meme", nothing more.

Hypersocial have lower IQ since they always need other people's approbation and advices to react accordingly in their lives. Being antisocial makes you more resistant to mental manipulations of all sorts.

IQ is a bad measurement of intelligence anyway. I think most of us here use it as a "meme", nothing more.
Well I don't think being antisocial makes someone intelligent either. Most of us are resilient to manipulation because we have been bullied/manipulated in the past anyway.

@torujo is the only high IQ individual here after me.

Well, I got mine measured when I was going into the army, so at least back then I was considered more intelligent than 90 percent of the population.

Who knows, it might have deteriorated since... :p

And as for figuring it out yourself, it's one thing sitting by yourself in your room speculating and quite another to find your hypotheses supported by independent research and an internet community all in the same boat. Once back in the 90's and 00's, I did in fact ponder the conundrum that more than half the people I knew apparently were virgins or very close to it, while the yearly mean of sexual encounters in the population at large was put at being so incredibly high. I drew diagrams and actually came up with an early version of the 80/20 rule all by myself.

So there! :)

Well, I got mine measured when I was going into the army, so at least back then I was considered more intelligent than 90 percent of the population.

Who knows, it might have deteriorated since... :p

And as for figuring it out yourself, it's one thing sitting by yourself in your room speculating and quite another to find your hypotheses supported by independent research and an internet community all in the same boat. Once back in the 90's and 00's, I did in fact ponder the conundrum that more than half the people I knew apparently were virgins or very close to it, while the yearly mean of sexual encounters in the population at large was put at being so incredibly high. I drew diagrams and actually came up with an early version of the 80/20 rule all by myself.

So there! :)
Of course there are exceptions, but I think it's undeniable that those are very rare.

High iq post. I know I'm low iq and I'm a piece of shit who should be publicly executed.

Of course there are exceptions, but I think it's undeniable that those are very rare.

I don't know. Maybe incels have a similar IQ distribution to the general population. After all, it's not your brains or the lack of it that gets you laid.