Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antinatalism

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Anyone else siding more and more with this stance? At best I'm pro eugenics and wish for non-chads not to be born. I wish chads wouldn't just stick their dick in women with bad genes so incels stop getting made

Me, though it's largely due to experiencing society as an incel. Can't say the same if I had been a normie

At best I'm pro eugenics and wish for non-chads not to be born.
eugenics is a scam. if you get rid of all incels then the chadlites become incels and the chads become chadlites, and so on. you literally can't stop incels from being created. we are inevitable.

eugenics is a scam. if you get rid of all incels then the chadlites become incels and the chads become chadlites, and so on. you literally can't stop incels from being created. we are inevitable.
You are right but there's another thing

The elimination of ugly males would only decrease the number of ugly offsprings. But as long as ugly foids can procreate (and they all can, literally), ugly babies continue to be born.

Anyone else siding more and more with this stance? At best I'm pro eugenics and wish for non-chads not to be born. I wish chads wouldn't just stick their dick in women with bad genes so incels stop getting made
Yes I have always been intrigued by this philosophy, it was not too long ago I finished the book better to have never been by David benatar

I wish for chads not to be born. In future world of genetically engineered catgirls - chads no more

But as long as ugly foids can procreate (and they all can, literally), ugly babies continue to be born.
That’s also a good point. Any ugly foid can pass on her genes in 2020 JFL.