Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AntiFascists (AntiFA/Antifash) ARE Fascist bully boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertain...ou-sleep-at-night/vi-BBPvZyy?ocid=mailsignout

You may not like the bastard. Fair dos... However they instigate this shit... & then hypocritically say they are repulsed by it in the same breath...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...nVrLw&guce_referrer_cs=ooNVVBB2c6BxyUf9XzH-GQ

The hypocrisy is astounding... 1 thing I've learned from these bastards are that they are so sanctimonious self righteous that they believe they ARE superior & the chosen master race all because they have a veneer of "tolerance"...

1984 couldn't be more truer today than it was when he wrote that book.

Goodnight Alt Right

Proud boy vs soy boy

Need I say more?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/why-not-everybody-should-_b_16194666.html

Tyranny abounds from her mouth... & she's getting platformed by the Huffington Post... The very same outlet that platformed Incel Hater Jessleyn Cook our favourite Foid Stalker... JFL!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/the-issue-of-weight-hate_b_16737556.html

Body positivity only works with Leftists people. If you're a Manlet (uncucked & unsoyed) you can GTFO or STFU...

We can only "criticise (according to what IT allows us to)" certain areas...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/criticism-and-free-speech_b_17525796.html

All opinions are not equal. Anything they say goes. Any other is hate speech...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/all-opinions-are-not-equal_uk_5a4a0689e4b0df0de8b06bd9

LOL this bitch is a fucking parody & a half!!!

Antifa are usually larping neckbeards + cucks who must defend muh ladies honor from evil misogynists. They are usually on the top shelf of cuckold.

Last edited:
View attachment 61848

Need I say more?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/why-not-everybody-should-_b_16194666.html

Tyranny abounds from her mouth... & she's getting platformed by the Huffington Post... The very same outlet that platformed Incel Hater Jessleyn Cook our favourite Foid Stalker... JFL!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/the-issue-of-weight-hate_b_16737556.html

Body positivity only works with Leftists people. If you're a Manlet (uncucked & unsoyed) you can GTFO or STFU...

We can only "criticise (according to what IT allows us to)" certain areas...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/roanna-carletontaylor/criticism-and-free-speech_b_17525796.html

All opinions are not equal. Anything they say goes. Any other is hate speech...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/all-opinions-are-not-equal_uk_5a4a0689e4b0df0de8b06bd9

LOL this bitch is a fucking parody & a half!!!
JFL at cucks that read the huffington post

This & follow on commentators sums it up brilliantly.

:waitwhat:

Attachments

• IMG_2633.PNG
    IMG_2633.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 73
I wished they met with me... I wish it badly

Thank you to the Mods. Much appreciated.

Cultural Marxism will take and has already taken everything straight to hell.

Antifa are limp-wristed globalist bootlickers who, despite working for the exact goals of the ruling political, media, and financial class, somehow believe they're "resisting" something.
And, unfortunately, I've seen 2 or 3 of these feminist cucks on this very board. Not gonna @ to avoid drama, but you know who you are and please go rope ASAP.

They are fascist?

Fuck, why didn't anyone tell me. So you are telling me they want European Countries to be ethnically homogenous again?

The npc army of (((jog))).

The same tactic was used to take down the Roman Empire. It's old.

Just reminder of who AntiFA really are. Now they can add potential domestic terrorists to that list.

Meanwhile white nationalists kill ideologically motivated on the streets, but remember if you hit the nazi, you are the nazi. :soy:

And no advocating genocidal measures shouldn't fall under free speech. Stop concern trolling about that right wing faggot pls.
:feelsseriously:

"NOt pREVenTIng vIOLenCe"

People like you are just useful idiots, normalizing their agenda.

And as I said yesterday in chat antifa consists of individuals and is like a temporary antifascist theme party not an org.

Meanwhile white nationalists kill ideologically motivated on the streets, but remember if you hit the nazi, you are the nazi. :soy:

And no advocating genocidal measures shouldn't fall under free speech. Stop concern trolling about that right wing faggot pls.

And as I said yesterday in chat antifa consists of individuals and is like a temporary antifascist theme party not an org.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Antifa cuck detected

They're faggots

Preach. Antifa are absolute scum. The only fascists there really are.

Antifa, like many other similar movements, is a form of repression justified by the system to restrict any thought contrary to the elite, especially in situations such as demonstrations and protests.

You are the reason why feminism exists. You are the cause of many of our problems. Every lonely man can thank you for their misery. All the male suicides and human suffering that you have on your hands absolves every right wing or incel massacre.

You are the reason why feminism exists. You are the cause of many of our problems. Every lonely man can thank you for their misery. All the male suicides and human suffering that you have on your hands absolves every right wing or incel massacre.
Last time I checked mostly conservatives (or liberals) run the governments all over the world. :waitwhat:
T. left.

90D0C325 3200 4537 9C69 98D2653D5097

Last time I checked mostly conservatives (or liberals) run the governments all over the world. :waitwhat:
T. left.
Last time I checked, you infest the universities and push feminism. Who is the biggest pusher of feminism again, lefty?

Last time I checked, you infest the universities and push feminism. Who is the biggest pusher of feminism again, lefty?
Not my fault if libtards are so dumb and make a gynocentric cult out of it. But that's part of the plan. Bastardize everything, keep the people divided over fake problems and rake in the moneys.

Cucks they are. yesterday had clash in fb with one simpcuck white knight, and checking his profile found that he also antifa fag

Not my fault if libtards are so dumb and make a gynocentric cult out of it. But that's part of the plan. Bastardize everything, keep the people divided over fake problems and rake in the moneys.
It is your fault because as a leftist, you have the ability to be a voice against feminism from inside your movement. But you won't because you know your political philosophy is filled with cuck trash inceltears types. Why? Because it is a cuck trash philosophy.

And this isn't just a liberal problem either. Pretty much everyone on the hard left, from ancom to tankie supports feminism and female empowerment. Certainly every antifag does.

It is your fault because as a leftist, you have the ability to be a voice against feminism from inside your movement. But you won't because you know your political philosophy is filled with cuck trash inceltears types. Why? Because it is a cuck trash philosophy.

And this isn't just a liberal problem either. Pretty much everyone on the hard left, from ancom to tankie supports feminism and female empowerment. Certainly every antifag does.
Just deprive half of humanity of their basic rights, brah.

You can't spell tyranny without tranny.

Antifa are just like cucktears, incels in denial

Just deprive sub-8 men of purpose and happiness theory.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Besides that I tried to emphasize that I see liberal feminism as a bastardized version.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Besides that I tried to emphasize that I see liberal feminism as a bastardized version.
All feminism is garbage. Do you agree or disagree? And I don't see two wrongs. Just go back to the country of your own people and stay there.

They say they are against facism but act like facists themselves :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back