Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Antifa vermin destroys Game Store

Fucking niggers im sick of tehm. We dont have niggers here.

All the soyboys in antifa went to go steal some equipment :feelskek: Absolutely brutal but still somehow funny
Fucking niggers im sick of tehm. We dont have niggers here.
No, just roaches

Fuck BLMtards. They deserve the rope.

If someone did anything to my local game shop, I'm sorry but I'm going to, invite you to a match in an online game, and kill you mercilessly.

no my gaming copes:feelsree::feelsree:. Damn normies

If someone did anything to my local game shop, I'm sorry but I'm going to, invite you to a match in an online game, and kill you mercilessly.
Maybe not a game store, but if it was a hardware/tech store i went to often, I would tell them to square up so I can decapitate them in TF2

Stand with a AR outside.

Crime against humanity

doesn't matter, based truecels just pirate everything

Maybe not a game store, but if it was a hardware/tech store i went to often, I would tell them to square up so I can decapitate them in TF2
Very Demoknight pilled

Are you winning son?

It's a good thing i don't live in America cause i would have went ER on the rioters AND the police for letting this shit happen honestly.