Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antifa incels arrested

District attorneys are letting people like Atkin and Wilkes go out of sheer laziness/negligence.

"I'm a virgin but not incel, because I respect wahmen"

EgpbEagUwAEHZAx

District attorneys are letting people like Atkin and Wilkes go out of sheer laziness/negligence.
Cucked law enforcement need to be fired and imprisoned.

J F L
White woman antifa

If you throw a piece of gum on the floor the cuck police comes to beat you down and put you in prison for 15 years to get raped by Tyrone.

But convicted felons can torch down buildings, kill people and pretty much rape kangaroos on broad daylight and the piece of garbage, waste of oxygen, cops let them out on the same day.

Why does FBI/CIA wastes all day long on Internet forums harassing Incels, but let hundreds of thousands of felons kill, arson, rape and destroy entire cities?

Oh wait, I know why, because they are the ones behind it, coordinating the ANTIFA and BLM criminals and letting them walk free of any criminal charges, that's why.
Yes, they don't arrest the people destroying the city because they are on their side.
In fact, the State is just another criminal organization, they hate honest citizens and they want them to be afraid.

Last edited:
J F L
View attachment 329739

Yes, they don't arrest the people destroying the city because they are on their side.
In fact, the State is just another criminal organization, they hate honest citizens and they want them to be afraid.
It's cucked for any non-chad who supports paying taxes to the fag state.

It's cucked for any non-chad who supports paying taxes to the fag state.
The only non-cucked way to live as an incel is by either being a parasite (member of government) or being on NEETbucks

The only non-cucked way to live as an incel is by either being a parasite (member of government) or being on NEETbucks
All non-chads should quit their shitty jobs and get on neetbux, but he government only hires cuckcels, whores, and chads. Another thing we can do is take over some land and start our own uncucked community.

J F L
View attachment 329739

Also, by destroying small business, antifa helps the very people they profess to hate, namely big corporations. They are unknowingly quickening the consolidation of everything into the hands of companys like amazon. Why do you think big buisness has donated billions to the fools?

Also, by destroying small business, antifa helps the very people they profess to hate, namely big corporations. They are unknowingly quickening the consolidation of everything into the hands of companys like amazon. Why do you think big buisness has donated billions to the fools?
Yes, big corporations are scum, and they ALL defend a big State. They are allies.

Yes, big corporations are scum, and they ALL defend a big State. They are allies.
Unfortunately, the antifa/BLM people will never realize the error of their ways. I've met these people and most of them are 80iq drooling retards,paid, or power hungry psychos.

Unfortunately, the antifa/BLM people will never realize the error of their ways. I've met these people and most of them are 80iq drooling retards,paid, or power hungry psychos.
And they also use recreational drugs until their brain melt too

Beta uprising/incel rebellion have started in the form of antifa.

Am sure prison Tyrone are pleased with some fresh meat.

The title to this reads like a kiwifarms thread.
No one knows whether this guy was an incel or not but I'd expect normies to talk about guys that always get into trouble and interested in political activism incels because to them incels = bad dudes obsessed with extremist politics.

lifefuel for ERcels
The title to this reads like a kiwifarms thread.
No one knows whether this guy was an incel or not but I'd expect normies to talk about guys that always get into trouble and interested in political activism incels because to them incels = bad dudes obsessed with extremist politics.
incels almost never discuss politics JFL

incels almost never discuss politics JFL
There's a lot of incels that cope with politics tbh
Still doesn't make the normie perception of incels completely accurate but there are incels from all political views that can be active in activism for a cause.

There's a lot of incels that cope with politics tbh
Still doesn't make the normie perception of incels completely accurate but there are incels from all political views that can be active in activism for a cause.
Don't see it often here