Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting antidepressants will eventually kill me

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It still surprises my how life can be a bottomless pit of misery. I genuinely don't how I'd be able to go through this disgraceful existence of mine without flooding my brain on serotonin. Antidepressants made things so more palatable. Yet, I think I'll have no other choice but stop taking it. As if it wasn't enough, now I the same drugs who are keeping me alive can cause me a lot of harm as well. Well, I always knew side effects were a thing but I'd rather have live with it rather than be another digit on an unpleasant statistic.

I'm afraid of what can happen if I stop taking them.

Last edited:
My jewpills keep me from sinking into complete bottomless depression

I've never taken antidepressants.

Been off them for 8 months now

My jewpills keep me from sinking into complete bottomless depression
Same, I just don't know how to live without them at this point...

Been off them for 8 months now
I stayed off them for about 2 weeks recently, it was fine though. The problem is when you're faced with a very stressful, depressive situation. I don't really know how I'd react to that...

The side effects is murder.

Go herbal if you can.

There's usually a natural alternatives for your problems.

Then why are you on them, idiot?

I might need to hop on some jew-pills, ngl.

Im not depressed. I handle my situation very well. King at coping. Without drugs or alcohol.
:feelsYall:

I refuse to take them. I've been on several in the past and they never helped me.

As someone that took SSRIs, just dont.
itll make you feel even more miserable

I mean you should stop
I'm seriously thinking about that. But I don't really know how am I going to react to it.

I think I may be one of these lucky people who get these rare side effects, my hair is falling too quickly and I read SSRIs can have this one. Also bruxism which is destroying my teeth. Did you had any kind of withdrawal issues when you stop taking it?