Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anti-white racism is now socially accepted

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

they hate you for being white. the jews are pushing this

All cope, blue/green eyes have the highest SMV. :smonk:

its been socially acceptable for decades

I have green eyes and my eyelashes look more like the first ones

All cope, blue/green eyes have the highest SMV. :smonk:
my point was more, that they're openly pushing this agenda that white people are "creepy" or ugly or whatever. imagine a post that was like "nobody: . people with big lips: " and then it's this guy

I have green eyes and my eyelashes look more like the first ones
obviously, no brown-eyed nigger has good looking eyes

What do you mean, "now"? And also, I already knew this: it's alive and well on this very forum.

What do you mean, "now"? And also, I already knew this: it's alive and well on this very forum.
you're right, it has been accepted and pushed for a long time now. just needed to vent about that twitter post

Brown-eyespill confirmed? :feelsStudy:

note that there's green/blue eyed people and "normal" people. meaning everyone with brown eyes is normal and green and blue eyed people are creepy

Ah yes, the racism of pointing out that on average whites are more desired by women than other races.

note that there's green/blue eyed people and "normal" people. meaning everyone with brown eyes is normal and green and blue eyed people are creepy
I mean, by definition brown eyes are "normal" in that they're the overwhelming majority of eyes, like 80%. If you wanted to draw a "normal" human, it would be disingenuous to use anything but brown eyes. Also colored eyes are literally a mutation, by default human eyes are brown.

that's not what the posts boil down to and you know it
The poster said there's anti-white racism on this forum. The only said about whites on this forum is that they have an easier time fucking.

Anti black hatred has been acceptable since the beginning of time. You'll be fine, whitey. Cowboy up

The poster said there's anti-white racism on this forum. The only said about whites on this forum is that they have an easier time fucking.
majority of anti-white posts are niggers and indians complaining about whites existing

At least you non-white cels never had a chance to have any eye colors other than brown or black. Therefore you don't have to cry that you had a shitty roll of the dice for expressed genetic traits like me, since the genes never existed in your lineage.

My genetic lineage has traits for green AND blue eyes (and blonde hair) and I have immediate family with these traits expressed and of course I drew the fucking short straw. I had a huge chance and I STILL ended up with brown eyes and brown hair. Literally the color of shit.

Also Twitter thread is really just mostly people with blue or green eyes kind of doing a self-roast honestly. I mean I'm not sure why but there are definitely some hardcore brown-eye copers in there too. That's really all this is, just cope and jealousy.

Last edited:
This is just a normie discovering predator eyes and trying to make them look bad by putting them on a crude doodle

Good. Whites and jews are the same

The worse thing that is that anti -LGBT and -Women is not socially acceptable and anti - Incel is