Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Anti-vaxx and anti-Biden protests in NYC

Images

Poison shots for all! It's free! :lul:

You hate "English" people even though technically they are your distant cousins.
Take your meds
You hate "English" people even though technically they are your distant cousins.
Also rich coming from you, considering the fact that you are part negro part Hispanic and still hate niggers and spics.

Last edited:
Also rich coming from you, considering the fact that you are part negro part Hispanic and still hate niggers and spics.
Lot of self-hating rice and curries here too

ofcourse the vaccine shill faggot is here. I really hope I can meet you in real life sometime and kick your ass.
lol, you wish. How dare I try and help you see the error in your unscientific and conspiratorial thinking.

lol, you wish. How dare I try and help you see the error in your unscientific and conspiratorial thinking.
keep barking you vaccine cuck keep being scared for a disease with a 99.9 procent survival rate if we ever meet in real life I would kick your skull into pavement you smug reddit faggot you aren't even an incel you are just here to troll and to shill.

I am proud to refuse the vaxx even if it would be good for me (which I doubt it is)

keep barking you vaccine cuck keep being scared for a disease with a 99.9 procent survival rate if we ever meet in real life I would kick your skull into pavement you smug reddit faggot you aren't even an incel you are just here to troll and to shill.
This guy is 45yo. Stop harassing this senile boomer. Not cool :feelsUgh:

I am proud to refuse the vaxx even if it would be good for me (which I doubt it is)
Liberals are stupid because once they allow the government to force "emergency" vaccines on everyone, then in the future a republican government can do the same, and fill it with any ingredients they feel like without being responsible for the harm they cause.

Yeah, if it mutates it could be more lethal, then what are you going to do? It just bounces around all the unvaccinated people till it mutates. So even if it personally isn't going to kill you, by getting the vaccine you are helping contain it.

You know it's bad cause this is LIBERAL nyc