Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti rape = anti feminism

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The universal truth is this. Foids judging by their fantasies and postings, enjoy rape very much.

A mutual benefit for both genders. Therefore, it can be argued, that rapists and their supporters are the highest form of existence of feminism itself. The advocacy for equality (in feelings) and equity (helps incels get laid, makes them more attractive and foids get wet to this).

Feminism is a range of socio-political movements and ideologies that aim to define and establish the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes.

That's wild, man.

I believe that words are what people make them. And "feminism", for today's people, definitely doesn't mean "equality of the sexes". You only need to listen to a self-proclaimed feminist to know this isn't true.

So even if the whole "women actually enjoy rape" crap is true, that wouldn't be feminism.

Even with that said, know that legalizing rape (even just heterosexual rape) will greatly erode the social trust in any community and make it a much worse place to live. Think, if your mother or sister or cousin or aunt "got it", you wouldn't feel super terrific about that, even if it was from another brocel.

If your aim is to take women down a peg by minimizing the power they hold over men (i.e. not giving sex), you should seek to legalize prostitution.

That's wild, man.

I believe that words are what people make them. And "feminism", for today's people, definitely doesn't mean "equality of the sexes". You only need to listen to a self-proclaimed feminist to know this isn't true.

So even if the whole "women actually enjoy rape" crap is true, that wouldn't be feminism.

Even with that said, know that legalizing rape (even just heterosexual rape) will greatly erode the social trust in any community and make it a much worse place to live. Think, if your mother or sister or cousin or aunt "got it", you wouldn't feel super terrific about that, even if it was from another brocel.

If your aim is to take women down a peg by minimizing the power they hold over men (i.e. not giving sex), you should seek to legalize prostitution.
I'm just joking about it. Anyway I don't support indiscriminately mass rape but what I support is the government forcing young people to pair up, banning divorce, banning abortion and birth control.

Mass rape should be reserved for foids who are race traitors, known sluts, feminists etc

I'm just joking about it. Anyway I don't support indiscriminately mass rape but what I support is the government forcing young people to pair up, banning divorce, banning abortion and birth control.

Mass rape should be reserved for foids who are race traitors, known sluts, feminists etc
Legally prohibiting (in some way, criminal or not) divorce, abortion, and "the pill" are all good ideas.

I'm interested to hear what you mean by "forcing young people to pair up" would mean, and how it would work logistically.

Also, "race traitors"? What do you mean by that?

Legally prohibiting (in some way, criminal or not) divorce, abortion, and "the pill" are all good ideas.

I'm interested to hear what you mean by "forcing young people to pair up" would mean, and how it would work logistically.

Also, "race traitors"? What do you mean by that?
What I support, is forcing all single young people to pair up. The youth would be required to report to the local government office or face arrests/worse.

We would need a Stasi style infrastructure (it kept tab on 1/3 of Germans, and had people snaking on everyone else). Imagine Stasi with modern technology; yes, it would reduce social trust in the short run, but it is much better than importing migrants.

Economics are temporary, blood is permanent.

Race traitors as in foids who had sexual relations or dated with other races

Rape is symbiosis.

Rape is symbiosis.
symbiosis is some sort of non-predator/prey relationship between two different species, like barnacles on a whale. The whale isn't hurt, the barnacles are moving so they can filter feed better. That's commensalism. The other types are mutualism and parasitism. Raper and rapee are both human, it's not symbiotic.

Race traitors as in foids who had sexual relations or dated with other races
I'm guessing you're very against SEAmaxxing and like ways of getting women, then?

I don't know what Stasi is. I'll google it.

I'm interested to hear what you mean by "forcing young people to pair up"
Pair people up with their looksmatches.
would mean, and how it would work logistically.
There aren't enough young marriage age foids in society. This is because there are 105 males born for every 100 females.

To solve this issue, good-looking young females will be sent to breeding camps and inseminated with sperm carrying only the X chromosome. This ensures that all the children are female. Then, the children will be put up for adoption. Kinda like the Nazi Lebensborn.

If one wishes to adopt a child, he/she must pass a parenting test. Alcoholics and criminals will be prohibited from adopting children.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're very against SEAmaxxing and like ways of getting women, then?

Nazi secret police.

Pair people up with their looksmatches.
I think a less psychotic way to do it is to pair up heterosexual boys and girls in some sort of assignment system in public school based on a very, very, very long survey and multiple choice quiz (to ascertain personality and intelligence) and then pair based off that (as well as matching some physical characteristics like the girl not being at least 3 inches shorter than the guy and also size of frame --skinny's with skinny's, fat's with fat's).

Doing it this way will make a genuine friendship develop between the pair that grows as they do, ensuring the lady can pair-bond and the guy can become the best version of himself. I think this might also bring infidelity in the population to <1%

Last edited:
We need corrective rape for false rape accusers.

Yes. SEAmaxxing is a symptom of a problem globally.

Chad rape only