Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anti-psychotics are fucking up my mental state even more.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Ive been diagnosed with autism, psychosis, and OCD ever since a very young age. I use to have very mentally unbearable delusional episodes back then ( I would breakdown because I thought aliens were after me or some shit). So as result of this, I take a extremely high dosage of anti-psychotic meds. This stuff makes me drousy and ive gained over 60 lbs ever since I started taking them. And I take anti-depressants on top of that, which makes me feel even more shitty.Fuck Jewpills can anyone relate?

what would happen if you stopped?

The aliens aren't as bad as people think.

I love the aesthetics of your profile picture, images of this type in high quality are difficulty to find.
regarding your thread, I'd be concerned about tardive dyskinesia and metabolic disorders, actually, these drugs aren't made to be on chronically, and it seems if you stop your psychosis will be stronger due to nreceptors supersensitivity caused by d2 antagonism.

what would happen if you stopped?

I love the aesthetics of your profile picture, images of this type in high quality are difficulty to find.
regarding your thread, I'd be concerned about tardive dyskinesia and metabolic disorders, actually, these drugs aren't made to be on chronically, and it seems if you stop your psychosis will be stronger due to nreceptors supersensitivity caused by d2 antagonism.
Thanks bro, profile pic is from the album cover of The Grateful Deads "skeletons in the closet". Also, ill do some research about what you've just told me. My OCD and psychosis combined is getting much worse. I always have a demon in my head telling me to touch shit, and if I don't, bad things would / will happen. And sometimes when I don't do whats im supposed to do, the thing actually fucking happens. It sucks man. I cant live normally and live in peace. This combined with inceldom is hell on earth. I dont know if its my brain or if demons are actually in my head due to what iv'e just mentioned (how sometimes what they threaten me with actually happens). And if you can go into further explanation about this part
that would be great. Thanks for the help, brocel.

just don't take drugs.

My OCD and psychosis combined is getting much worse. I always have a demon in my head telling me to touch shit, and if I don't, bad things would / will happen. And sometimes when I don't do whats im supposed to do, the thing actually fucking happens. It sucks man. I cant live normally and live in peace. This combined with inceldom is hell on earth. I dont know if its my brain or if demons are actually in my head due to what iv'e just mentioned (how sometimes what they threaten me with actually happens).

maybe your brain is building its own reality as a trick game where it's so powerful that these precognitive premeditated events really occurs due to your subconsciously planned actions?
or you're actually getting along within reality predicting everything?
demons, sure., but would be a more complex explanation, and if it was demons, then you wouldn't be affected by these drugs at all.

lAnd if you can go into further explanation about this part

that would be great. Thanks for the help, brocel.

as all drugs, the body will develop tolerance, and tachyphylaxis will occur.
however, within time, there's always a price to pay and it can and probably will be paid with your metabolism. some of the damaging long term effects are obviously an induced brain dysfunction. these are not like 1:1 (i.e you take X and Y occurs in every case), but there are risks of movement disorders besides the metabolic diseases.
the supersensitivity-psychosis means that a brain modulation occurred, so it also means that you're digging your own grave, if another event of stronger psychosis happens then higher doses of the same tranquilizers will be necessary.