Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anti-pedophilia/age-cuckism has nothing whatsoever to do with traditional morality

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Conservative and "traditionalist" cucks in recent years/decades have come to see "pedos" as public enemy number one, along with the rest of soyciety. But does anti pedophilia and age-cuckism really have anything to do with traditional morality?

It's interesting to note that all of the traditional religious texts from the Abrahamic religions, to Zoroastrianism, to Hinduism, to Buddhism, prescribe moral codes of conduct pertaining to sex, but none of them mention "pedophilia" even once. :feelsjuice: Nowhere in any of these religious texts do we see support for age-cuckism or for persecuting loli-lovers :feelshmm:

tbh age of consent is retarded, by that logic kids could use that to not obey their parents or teachers. :feelshmm:

Of course, "rape" is used in the modern, age-cuckist context- where sex between a person of a certain age and another person of a certain older age is invariably "rape," regardless of the consent of the younger person and/or their family :feelsseriously:.

The fact that most people confuse pedophilia with ephebophilia tells me everything I need to know about their knowledge on the issue.

I'll just say that teenagers are not children. They are sexually and biologically mature. Psychology maturity depends on the individual. But in general, they are capable of making decisions — including whom they're going to have sex with.

The fact that most people confuse pedophilia with ephebophilia tells me everything I need to know about their knowledge on the issue.

I'll just say that teenagers are not children. They are sexually and biologically mature. Psychology maturity depends on the individual. But in general, they are capable of making decisions — including whom they're going to have sex with.
I'm talking about legitimate pedophilia here though :dab::feelsLSD:

But of course, the traditional religious texts make no condemnation of "meme pedophilia" (sex with older teens) either.

Firstly, I think there needs to be clear definitions:

Ephebophilia = attraction to 15-18 year old foids
Hebephilia = attraction to 11-14 year old foids
Pedophilia = attraction to 0-10 year old foids

I think ephebophilia is perfectly natural and normal. Some hebephilia is also normal (12-14 year old foids). I personally think its normal to be attracted to 12-18 year old foids. This is not pedophilia, rather its ephebophilia/hebophilia.

However when a foid is younger than 11, then it gets a little controversial (that would be actual pedophilia). Anything younger than 11 is 'wrong', although I assume others here might disagree with me.

Last edited:

I think ephebophilia is perfectly natural and normal. Some hebephilia is also normal (12-14 year old foids). I personally think its normal to be attracted to 12-18 year old foids. This is not pedophilia, rather its ephebophilia/hebophilia.

However when a foid is younger than 11, then it gets a little controversial (that would be actual pedophilia). Anything younger than 11 is 'wrong', although I assume others here might disagree.
If you do not find lolis attractive, that is perfectly fine, but it is unjust to persecute the men who do, just as it is unjust for men who like slim women to persecute men who prefer BBWs.

If you do not find lolis attractive, that is perfectly fine, but it is unjust to persecute the men who do
I wouldn't persecute men who are attracted to lolis, that's Orwellian-style persecution of wrongthink.

Now soyciety definitely will, they'll even persecute me because I'm attracted to 12-18 yr old foids.

Now soyciety definitely will, they'll even persecute me because I'm attracted to 12-18 yr old foids.

I agree completely with the distinctions you've made. Put plainly, Ephebophilia and Hebephilia are NOT pedophilia anymore than attraction to those 20+ is. Perhaps quantitatively it is closer, but qualitatively it simply is a yes/no thing, and it's not.

Also, we are all attracted to them. Anybody who claims he isn't is either a simp that is coping or a complete faggot (that probably likes to touch little boys even younger than that as actual pedophiles).

I reject your definitions.

Ephebe is the greek term for adolescent boy, so it should refer to wanting to fuck adolescent boys

Hebe is the greek goddess of youth (roman equiv Juventas) the bride of Herakles/Hercules, so you should use it as an equivalent for wanting to fuck adolescent girls.

Nothing about the construction of "Ephebe" means and older term than "Hebe". The only difference is the gender.

Paidophilos derives from "pais" which was the term for a pre-adolescent boy so it is also homosexual in nature.

This is why I reject terms like Ephebe/Pedo because that's pure NAMBLA shit.

If you're a straight male you should go with Hebephile / Juvephile / Lolicon if you like mid-pubescent girls, Hei-con if you like pre-pubescent girls, or Ali-con if you like both.

Cucked if you use any other kind of language.
Conservative and "traditionalist" cucks in recent years/decades have come to see "pedos" as public enemy number one, along with the rest of soyciety. But does anti pedophilia and age-cuckism really have anything to do with traditional morality?
No, but then again I don't really care so much as to whether morality is traditional because there are many different conflicting moral systems with longstanding traditions.

Traditional has no meaning IMO we should be using more specific language.

Vegetarianism for example is a long-standing tradition of Buddhism so you could also call that "traditional morality" but then there are other moral systems also "traditional" which also eat meat.

Last edited: