Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti natalism is solid philosophy

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
I wish I was never born.

[IMG alt="dementus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/65/65292.jpg?1720231734[/IMG]

dementus

Greycel​

JoinedJul 1, 2024Posts59

i used to believe in anti natalism until the cringe fags from Sanctioned Cuckide ruined it.

it's also a cope since you won't have the opportunity to have children on the first place, so it's moot

Titanfolk: How dare you imply that Eren and the Outside World are two sides  of the same coin! Manga: : r/titanfolk

antinationalism is for dumbasss redditors.

You don't know shit about antinatalism after saying that it destroys veganism.

The entire concept of antinatalism is largely just another fancy excuse used by hyper-liberal women and depressed antifa soys who try to make themselves feel better by shaming other people because they hate their shit lives.

They unironically call getting a vasectomy "sterilizing" themselves. Instead of abstaining from sex for the greater good of the environment, like the morally righteous altruists they think they are, the whores in those subreddits insert a piece of plastic into their uterus which prevents them from becoming pregnant for 10 years. That's 10 years of raw, unprotected sex with all the men they want. Not only that, but they're pissing xenoestrogens from the copious amounts of birth control they take into the very ecosystem they purport to be protecting, contaminating our natural waterways, altering fish reproductive systems, and damaging ecosystem dynamics on a global scale.

So much for muh environmentalism.

50cent Laughing GIF - 50cent Laughing Patrick - Discover & Share GIFs

you only have 60 posts you barely count as born