Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anti-manlet content on front page of youtube, 9m views in two weeks

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Ah yes. Poor tall women, Tall women are such victims.

Theres totally no man on earth who would fuck the shit out of a tall woman. Poor them. We need to reeducate men.

They are the jokes of the world.

They have no way of getting laid

They get made fun of and shamed in any context

Wait does this sound familiar...?

Yeah bro, tall women can't get laid, manlets reject them all the time

I didn't click, but the title doesn't go with the video title.
You say anti-manlet, but the video title say that it's the guy that dumps the girl because she's too tall.

I feel bad for her

You say anti-manlet, but the video title say that it's the guy that dumps the girl because she's too tall.
he is portrayed like an insecure beta faggot and the implication is that all short men must have these demons.

Don't bother, its a retarded video anyway.

More propaganda to make women victims.

Next video will be "Man dumps girlfriend for being too fat and regrets it"

As if no man on earth wouldn't fuck any type of woman at all.

I feel bad for her
Imagine having a Supportive, Caring, Understanding girlfriend only to dump her because she's too tall. But I understand the opposite is more likely to happen in real life though.

he is portrayed like an insecure beta faggot and the implication is that all short men must have these demons.

So the usual then. Guy does something and women most affected bullshit.

Imagine having a Supportive, Caring, Understanding girlfriend only to dump her because she's too tall. But I understand the opposite is more likely to happen in real life though.
yes because men put in "no tall women" in their dating bios

but women NEVER put "no short men" in their dating bios

Meanwhile this vid from 2011 still has less than 250k views:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Normies love their "women are more disadvantaged than men" narrative, even though no study shows men caring more about height than women. Quite the opposite in fact:

I will help those poor tall girls by breaking their legs or better yet amputate their legs so they'll be on a wheelchair.

tall foids have it so bad :( why are manlets so greedy :rolleyes:

Even people here make of fun manlets.
I will kill those savage animals. By glory by me by god and the holy founding inceltitan. I will exterminate those pests. All of them

I will kill those savage animals. By glory by me by god and the holy founding inceltitan. I will exterminate those pests. All of them
the keepgoingforwardpill destroyed me ngl

Yeah bro, tall women can't get laid, manlets reject them all the time
JFL why cant normies just be honest with themselves lmao
Meanwhile this vid from 2011 still has less than 250k views:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Normies love their "women are more disadvantaged than men" narrative, even though no study shows men caring more about height than women. Quite the opposite in fact:

BRUT1AL
JFL , "its It’s not what’s on the outside that matters, it’s what’s on the inside" i hate lying normies soooooooooooooo much !
btw dont forget tall women are the most opressed group
suicidefuel ngl just look at the comments below, the whole video is alledgedly about not disciminating or hating people for their heights but apperenlt its fine with short men

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-15 Guy Dumps Girlfriend For Being Too Tall, Lives To Regret His Decision Dh...png
    Screenshot_2021-03-15 Guy Dumps Girlfriend For Being Too Tall, Lives To Regret His Decision Dh...png
    19.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2021-03-15 Guy Dumps Girlfriend For Being Too Tall, Lives To Regret His Decision Dh...png
    Screenshot_2021-03-15 Guy Dumps Girlfriend For Being Too Tall, Lives To Regret His Decision Dh...png
    38.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Theres totally no man on earth who would fuck the shit out of a tall woman. Poor them. We need to reeducate men.

It's pure fantasy too. It's like tall girls are fantasizing about being rejected for being tall? It doesn't happen in real life, so they have to make these dumb youtube videos pretending like they get dumped by short guys.

I had to nope out at the part where she mogs him reaching for the glass, this shit is criminal.

Yet fatshaming is socially unacceptable in society. Dumb landwhales can't accept the fact that they are unhealthy and gross.

For every tall women who is not able to find a taller chad to fuck, there are million of short guys rotting alone because no women whatsoever likes short men.

That never happens. Tall women only go for tall chads. So they shouldn’t be surprised when he gets a shorter girl

Then get one of those numerous tallfag chads to commit to you whore.

Oh wait...

Just read the comments all the hate is on the guy JFL any short or average height guy who stumbles on this should see how people really view them.

beautiful. hope to see more and more jewish anti male propaganda in the upcoming years :feelsaww:
It's pure fantasy too. It's like tall girls are fantasizing about being rejected for being tall? It doesn't happen in real life, so they have to make these dumb youtube videos pretending like they get dumped by short guys.
tall foids have it so bad :( why are manlets so greedy :rolleyes:

My hatred for this world grows everyday

Fucking dharman.......