Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anti-incels and Incel tears don't actually believe anything, they just believe in simping and thinking the opposite of us

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like they don't actually have a belief on whether women prefer wholesome kind men to bad violent men or to good looking men

they just switch up depending on what topic we're talking about

like if we talk about being unable to get girls due to not being chad, they'll say women like genuinely nice wholesome men

while if we say we are stable family career men, then it's that we're ugly and don't deserve anything

whatever position they'll take, it's just to think the opposite of us and to worship women

other than those 2, they don't even believe the shit that comes out of their mouths

I hope local femoids find out that Zman is defending women on IncelTear so he can start dripping in bitches.

Anything to avoid criticising "ma wahmen" :soy::foidSoy:

I hope local femoids find out that Zman is defending women on IncelTear so he can start dripping in bitches.
Screenshot 2021 10 13 123707 PM

They are just bullies so obviously only want ways to bully you. They aren't altruists, because other subreddits they are active in are focused around feminism like r/niceguys and r/creepypms. None of them are active in places like human-rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back