Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anti-incel YouTuber makes a video about me, and I left him a message, how will he react??

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K__Oy0ke0m4?si=VPUFgi9XQkvsYt2C

I wonder how he will respond

Disappointed no one has done one concerning me yet, which is odd considering I literally meet all of the criteria for massive slander from normshits online

Notice how every soyfaggot on Jewtube has this long hair + pedostache combo

Normies will never understand us so its pretty much pointless to try to convince them

It's Tuesday tomorrow, I want to call you soon @Samurai

everyone thinks he is better than you, what are you gonna do about it?

The Youtuber in question is basically a nobody in terms of views or subscribers, I wouldn't get too exercised about this guy.

Disappointed no one has done one concerning me yet, which is odd considering I literally meet all of the criteria for massive slander from normshits online
never see you upset the agecucks that will work. becareful though.

It's Tuesday tomorrow, I want to call you soon @Samurai
It's already Tuesday for me, but I'll dm you on discord and we can sort something out this evening.

It's already Tuesday for me, but I'll dm you on discord and we can sort something out this evening.
Ok, sorry that I havent been able to reach out to you, I was very busy with work for the last few days

His
"Eyes look very far apart today"

He should be here posting with that eye separation ratio

Funny how commenting normies keep insulting incels and not even trying to form some logical counter arguments or understanding why are they so upset at first place.

You don't bait post enough and don't make overly stereotypical incel comments enough I guess

3 mins in and i'm out, can't watch this soy it's so goddamn boring, the deadpanness, the dry humour...