Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-grape pants

Won't stop pajeets and sandniggers

Won't stop pajeets and sandniggers
I hope some shitskin savages brutally rape that femoid who runs that twitter account.

(in video game)
@opioidcel

All it does is not show camel toe, isn't that a good feature, don't women not like showing their camel toe

I remember panties were sold on the market a decade ago to protect against grape. They looked like this:

Vld

No foid is gonna wear that, unless they know they're not having sex that night.

All it does is not show camel toe, isn't that a good feature, don't women not like showing their camel toe
Probably made by some retard who genuinely believes the idea that womens clothing was designed by men to oppress women and not women wearing whorish clothing because they like attention.

I believe that there already is an anti grape device that some white cracaz invented some 500 years ago...

Every foid should wear a Chasity belt until she gets married.

They've got such a flat arse already. Why do they need that?

Wearing them is a turn off for foid
I'm sure they won't buy and wear it

I believe that there already is an anti grape device that some white cracaz invented some 500 years ago...

Every foid should wear a Chasity belt until she gets married.

women will never wear that

they would prefer to go out with her naked butt exposed, then not getting attetion by their looks

Id chew through That shit so fast...

They never had an ass to begin with.

women will never wear that

they would prefer to go out with her naked butt exposed, then not getting attetion by their looks
Only from chads tho. And 99% of Korea is cutecels , the remaining 1% are prettyboys

Only from chads tho. And 99% of Korea is cutecels , the remaining 1% are prettyboys
no. she wants attention from betas too.

knowing that many men are drooling over her but she would never ever let these subhumans touch her, raises her ego like no other thing.

but at the same time they feel disgusted and want the beta to be arrested for looking. :feelskek:

just :foidSoy: being :foidSoy:

no. she wants attention from betas too.

knowing that many men are drooling over her but she would never ever let these subhumans touch her, raises her ego like no other thing.

but at the same time they feel disgusted and want the beta to be arrested for looking. :feelskek:

just :foidSoy: being :foidSoy:
Another empathetic gender classic!