Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anti ethnicel propaganda on Twitter

Good fuck europe. This is your own doing retards

They look Somali which are usually truecel tier with huge foreheads and weird head shape

Unrealistic, the foid would be sucking all of their cocks to ease her white guilt :society: :society:

I still remember when we had a country tbh.

Huge amount btw

what is even white guilt never had that lmao
white-guilt-is-crrrringe-v0-d89d4ipsqbhb1.jpg

This

meh uk is 40% curry n sandnigger now

The pommies used to have white man's burden. Now they have white man's guilt :feelskek: :feelskek: . That why they are letting their woman and culture get raped.

She won't give a fuck about attractive enthics lol

the daughter cant wait.

The pommies used to have white man's burden. Now they have white man's guilt :feelskek: :feelskek: . That why they are letting their woman and culture get raped.
its like tax

There is news of refugees raping foids and children every week or so.
I believe that's (((right-wing))) fear-mongering, but they do need to leave.

I believe that's (((right-wing))) fear-mongering, but they do need to leave.
Jewrope "far-right" politicians will claim to send back refugees and after winning only increase the illegal immigration. :society: :society:

Accept it Kikes have infiltrated Europe and are destroying white race and it cultures. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Jewrope "far-right" politicians will claim to send back refugees and after winning only increase the illegal immigration. :society: :society:
The rapes are very over-blown to cause panic and bring attention and money to grifters.
Accept it Kikes have infiltrated Europe and are destroying white race and it cultures. And there is nothing you can do about it.
I never said they didn't, that's why I put "right-wing" in echo brackets.

Westerns will be like mixed up stray dogs in 100 years.The West will be a land of degenerates.The worst of the worst.

A single news article, or a million doesn't change the facts on the ground. If you walk through Germany, especially smaller towns you won't see rapes left and right.
Does not matter. What matter is if I gang-rape woman in Germany, there will be less punishment and societal hatred than in India. As a ethinic

Does not matter. What matter is if I gang-rape woman in Germany, there will be less punishment and societal hatred than in India. As a ethinic
Look beyond sensationalist articles.

reddit's worst nightmare.

Also how did they get an AI to make something racist? It's tough to get AI to do anything spicy
Must be some clever prompt like when they do the offensive AI generated Pixar movie posters.

Look beyond sensationalist articles.
Sweden literally has no-go zones filled with muslims. India used to make no-go zones, Now they are called Pakistan.

Kikes birth rate is increasing while white birth rate is falling to 1. Accept it, Kikes are being successful in destroying aryan race and its culture by stuffing Europe with niggers and sand niggers.

They look Somali which are usually truecel tier with huge foreheads and weird head shape
average pakistani. they are criminal violent monkeys and shouldnt be in europe

A single news article, or a million doesn't change the facts on the ground. If you walk through Germany, especially smaller towns you won't see rapes left and right.
its over for germany. the right politican go crazy because they see this hopeless situation that you cant throw out millions of violent niggers

I mean lets be real - white women voted for this. So I hope they get to embrace multicultural society. If it means more violent and sexual crime against them, then so be it.

Don't know why every political movement has to pander to femoids... What about White men who are affected by mass immigration & migrants?? The White femoids vote for it after all so they just get what they asked for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back