Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti drivers licensepill

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Driving makes me feel more LONELY and TIRED, looking to my rightI will always have an empty pssenger seat. And driving back and forth to shitty work/school for hours is MIND NUMBINGLY DULL

Over for transportationcels

Gigacope
Why do mods allow this bluepill faggotry to stay up

Lifefuel for @LastGerman

I have a phobia of driving, I wished the self driving cars can come out soon

Try having to share seats with young stacies and chads talking about what they did on the weekend. Its infuriating.
I have a phobia of driving, I wished the self driving cars can come out soon

Check your privilege, inkwell

Drivers license is useless to have if you're a sub 3 male.

Drivers license is useless to have if you're a sub 3 male.
I would imagine, if I actually got one, not like I'd start going anywhere because I already have a ride to work, I hate leaving the house, don't own a vehicle, and there isn't one at the house for me to just claim

Try having to share seats with young stacies and chads talking about what they did on the weekend. Its infuriating.

Literally in public transportation today and saw some girl giggling and flirting with some high tier normie, if not for headphones and music, public transportation would be unbearable

The reason why I'll never by a car anytime soon though, is because its a money eater, you have to buy gas all the time, maintenence costs a good bit, if a part goes bad or you need repairs that's even more money, month after month I'd see my parents shelling out hundreds to maintain their cars, its just not a good buy for a young man as useful as it is, the only perk is getting women, and since we can't get that there's no point in really owning a car