Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anti depressants are fucking with my head

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
seriously feel zoned out and dizzy fuark.

Sometimes jewpills have (((undesirable))) side effects. I recommend getting off meds all together.

stop taking that shit

Get off the pills before you get worst

watch some anti depressant withdrawl videos/ the people who describe them coming off those jew pills sounds like hell...

Last edited:
I've been on and off anti depressants. When I first started taking them I was in a complete fog and felt very fatigued. It took about two weeks or so before the pills were really working and it took about one month in total before I started feeling normal again.

I would get off them as soon as possible, but make sure to check in with a medical professional before you decide to stop. Good luck with it and make sure you stay hydrated.

Try to get off that shit. I believe that meds destroyed my academic life.

Try to get off that shit. I believe that meds destroyed my academic life.
how? Depression destroyed my grades too so what option do I have?

how? Depression destroyed my grades too so what option do I have?
Idk, before I started taking meds, no matter how badly would my mental state deteriorate, I would always be able to pull through with every requirement regarding my university. I was able to study and I was able to pass any exam as soon as it could be taken. And all that while being on the verge of suicide. And after I started taking meds, it's like my motivation and intellectual capacity all went to shit. I'm literally unable to do anything. Currently repeating third year of uni and things aren't looking better. I can't sit and study or read a book. Good thing is that I'm not suicidal anymore, but I'm also unable to do anything, even things that I like or things that interest me. God I do miss being a high functioning mess.
And I don't really know what to say to you. It's like, everyone has different experiences with meds. They can help you in one way, but fuck you up in another; they can fix your life totally or maybe they can just make things worse. I've heard all kinds of experiences from people, so nothing is safe to say. But I'm really wary about meds after what I went through.

Why is your user title just blank?

I'm planning on just getting on actual drugs to cope, not the meme ones doctors prescribe you.
Apparently MDMA makes you low inhib, so I'll have to try that at some point.